someone hacked into my ebay account

what should i do?
just had an email from ebay, saying that im selling New GHD mk4 Ceramic pink Styler Hair Straightener and i have 50 of them.

i havent done this.

help

15 Comments

Original Poster

thank you

first if all, check your ebay account! it may be a fake e-mail.

Check to see if your items are listed on [url]www.ebay.co.uk[/url] don't use any links in the e-mail to log in!

also checked your pc with virus/spyware programs with the latest updates and then change your password

Original Poster

peodude;2581411

first if all, check your ebay account! it may be a fake e-mail.Check to … first if all, check your ebay account! it may be a fake e-mail.Check to see if your items are listed on [url]www.ebay.co.uk[/url] don't use any links in the e-mail to log in!

the items are listed on ww.ebay.co.ukl

first thing change your password second contact ebay and thay will put you account on hold until it is sorted out

esims84;2581437

the items are listed on ww.ebay.co.ukl

If you can get into your ebay account change your password straight away and cancel the listing.

Original Poster

just changed the password gonna contact ebay now

If you are using PayPal. I would change the password on that too as a matter of course. I would check your PC for Trojans and key logging software too. Remember go directly to all site and do not click thru other sites to get to them. Good Luck!!

Original Poster

there is no bank account or card set up with ebay or paypal.

Original Poster

airey;2581448

If you can get into your ebay account change your password straight away … If you can get into your ebay account change your password straight away and cancel the listing.

how do i cancel the listing?

Original Poster

thanks for your advice everyone ebay have cancelled it and i have changed all my passwords

I had the same exact thing happen to me, and they was selling the exact pink GHD'S , ebay sorted it out for me , I also changed passwords

I'll offer £50 via paypal for a pair . . . . . . . .
only kidding, I hope you get it sorted :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
    2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
    3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
    4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions