Someone has replicated my deal

Found 20th Jul
hotukdeals.com/dea…051
have already posted this deal , how do I report that this deal has already been posted by me
regards
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Do you wish you hadn't said anything ?
7 Comments
If you click report and then click already posted, you can put your link there, and a mod should look into it. A mod may see this thread and do it manually aswell.
You're trying to close your deal, as the other one was posted first?
Edited by: "arjanvirdi" 20th Jul
To report a duplicate deal yopu need to select the 'report' option on a deal and fill in the details.
However, as you've popped the details in this thread I've looked at the two threads.
The one you are reporting as a duplicate was posted on the 12th July.
The one you posted ws posted on 19th July.
Therefore, I'm sorry to say that yours is the duplicate deal. I will merge yours into the original thread.
Cheers just realized that thread was there before mine Even though mine has much more heat
adamderak3 m ago

Cheers just realized that thread was there before mine Even though mine …Cheers just realized that thread was there before mine Even though mine has much more heat

Once merged, the heat from both deals is combined, as well as adding your OP to the original threads OP too, and all the comments.
I appreciate you'll not be best pleased to 'lose' your thread, but this is the best we can do i.e rather than delete your thread and all the comments with it.
jco833 h, 49 m ago

In a word " yes" scammed myself. Like HotUKDeals self harm
Here you go 34439757-F2IiX.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants