Someone is raising money for their cat to go on holiday LOL

10 replies
Found 31st Jul 2014
I do not know if this is serious or a laugh but saw on Facebook this:

gofundme.com/cdxq5o

Someone is trying to go to the states with their cat lol. It reminds me of when a man sold his imaginary friend on eBay.

1. Misc
  2. Holiday
10 Comments

Original Poster

Crown

£2000 to send a cat on holiday oOI can only imagine it's holiday … £2000 to send a cat on holiday oOI can only imagine it's holiday snaps...[img]https://kittybloger.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/skydiving-cat.gif?w=600&h=425[/img]

Haha! Epic cats. Maybe there is really a talking cat that wants to go on holiday, anything is possible.

Dealhunter2k12

Haha! Epic cats. Maybe there is really a talking cat that wants to go on … Haha! Epic cats. Maybe there is really a talking cat that wants to go on holiday, anything is possible.

X) I doubt it, but you never know youtube.com/wat…GUY
Edited by: "Crown" 31st Jul 2014

Original Poster

Crown

X) I doubt it, but you never know … X) I doubt it, but you never know http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96B_Q6K7GUY

The owner said to the cat, "You are going to the dentist". Cat says "Oh no no no no no".
Edited by: "Dealhunter2k12" 31st Jul 2014

Wow, I'm a crazy lady lady and even I think that's messed up! Isn't that actually quite cruel?

My pussy loves a break.

moneysavingkitten

Wow, I'm a crazy lady lady and even I think that's messed up! Isn't that … Wow, I'm a crazy lady lady and even I think that's messed up! Isn't that actually quite cruel?

must need a big house

Current costs to fly a cat to US ranges from £250 - £500 return, cheaper as accompanied baggage than as freight - me thinks these people are taking people for fools. Passport is approx £80-£100 including vaccinations (re-vaccination every two years)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition74837
    2. Win free gin for a year99
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk33

See more discussions