Groups

someone join me on fable 2 to help me get achievments

need the co-op achievments so if anyone is free just now can they send me a friend request vinylkiller and join me for a few minutes please.

9 Comments

no friends? if no one here, ask at gamefaqs

Original Poster

loads of friends just never on fable lol

message a mate to play it?

I would if I had it! PLus I only have 1 friend lol and thats acecatcher3 who I have never played against lol. Im a newbie!

go to options select to see everyone and chat to a fellow Fable 2 players, you may see me.

Original Poster

can u friend request me alfonse and i will join ya

Original Poster

BAZZARAIC joined me and helped me out so thanks for all the help guys n gals

donnydude;3390442

I would if I had it! PLus I only have 1 friend lol and thats acecatcher3 … I would if I had it! PLus I only have 1 friend lol and thats acecatcher3 who I have never played against lol. Im a newbie!

and what a friend that is!!!!!! u gettin gow2? if u do, we shall hit that woop woop

acecatcher3;3391126

and what a friend that is!!!!!! u gettin gow2? if u do, we shall hit that … and what a friend that is!!!!!! u gettin gow2? if u do, we shall hit that woop woop

not until it comes down in price. just bought gears of war 1 here the other day so that should arrive soon
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      2. What laptop to choose?11
      3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      4. Laptop screen backlight issue23

See more discussions