Groups

Someone PM me, it's boring at work!!!!

I'm temping for a company with possibly the highest ever average employee age and it's killing me! Yesterday saw the "long sleeved nightdress" discussion and today brings talks of "who the hell is Calvin Klein... Doesn't he work for Northampton"?

39 Comments

Banned

when they start discussing horoscopes you`ll know its time to sneak off home...

Banned

im sat in a freezing room on a pc, what is the age group there?

lol what shade of blue rinse

LOL...i know the feeling....ive been working at my place for about a year now...and i have nothing in common with the people i work with....i think the average age in here is 45-50

if its that bad why dont you start an ''interesting'' conversation

Original Poster

I'd say the average age was probably about 50-55. It's only because myself and a marketing girl are here at age 22 and about 25 that we drag it down. To give you an idea... One woman has just gone in for a hip replacement.

baffledsalmon;7309981

One woman has just gone in for a hip replacement.

its all about the hip-hop

Give them some special chocolates.......:whistling:

Banned

i`m 50 - i thought kalvin clein played for liverpool..

Banned

i thought calvin klein was a german footballer lol

did a google, and they sell perfume, :oops:

im 23

If that's you in the avatar you probably wont be short of PM's...

Original Poster

Flodd;7310216

If that's you in the avatar you probably wont be short of PM's...

Haha you're too kind! But no, just the one... Poor baffled salmon :'(

baffledsalmon;7310297

Haha you're too kind! But no, just the one... Poor baffled salmon :'(

must be something fishy going on :w00t:

** gets coat

Banned

jellybaby22;7310818

having to ask for pm's on here.......when your female...........wow site … having to ask for pm's on here.......when your female...........wow site must be quiet........

[SIZE="2"]shhhhh

Beauty + lack of confidence and/or desperation = holy grail![/SIZE]

jellybaby22;7310818

having to ask for pm's on here.......when your female...........wow site … having to ask for pm's on here.......when your female...........wow site must be quiet........

that is so true that its scary:whistling:

Banned

jellybaby22;7310851

loooooooooooooooooooldesperation only on your part it would seem:p

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"]probably![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Banned

jellybaby22;7310864

I speak from horrible horrible experience...Im sure you do too...:lol:

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]I've PM'd all the ladies who have posted in this thread and only been perverted with bella.

Thats a 66% non-perv rating.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

jellybaby22;7310864

I speak from horrible horrible experience...Im sure you do too...:lol:

Haha, i have had some very creepy one:oops:

vibeone;7310877

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]I've PM'd all the … [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]I've PM'd all the ladies who have posted in this thread and only been perverted with bella.Thats a 66% non-perv rating.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Thanks V1 i feel loved:roll::giggle:

Banned

jellybaby22;7310883

:lol:I never get pervy pm's anymore......damn it..having your OH on this … :lol:I never get pervy pm's anymore......damn it..having your OH on this site just doesnt work:w00t:

I have sent your OH pervy pm's..... oops said too much... much?

Bella: it means you are in an exclusive club. an exclusive sex club... without the sex.

vibeone;7310911

I have sent your OH pervy pm's..... oops said too much... much?Bella: it … I have sent your OH pervy pm's..... oops said too much... much?Bella: it means you are in an exclusive club. an exclusive sex club... without the sex.

If it makes you fell better JB i dont get them anymore either;-) i must be getting old :giggle:

Oh thanks thats makes it so much better now how many members are thewre to this exclusive club:?

Banned

[COLOR="Navy"]Seemed a good idea to take my final holiday days to block out this week upto christmas... til I realised everyone else was working [/COLOR]

Banned

BlondeBella;7310928

If it makes you fell better JB i dont get them anymore either;-) i must … If it makes you fell better JB i dont get them anymore either;-) i must be getting old :giggle:Oh thanks thats makes it so much better now how many members are thewre to this exclusive club:?

[COLOR="Sienna"]Just several thousand HUKD female users.[/COLOR]

Original Poster

vibeone;7310839

[SIZE="2"]shhhhhBeauty + lack of confidence and/or desperation = holy … [SIZE="2"]shhhhhBeauty + lack of confidence and/or desperation = holy grail![/SIZE]

Oohhhh you sweet talker you!!

vibeone;7310939

[COLOR="Sienna"]Just several thousand HUKD female users.[/COLOR]

Oh how im feeling the love today:giggle: and i thought i was special:cry:

lol in my office i have two women over 60 and the others are nearly 40 or over it

im 21 lmao

Banned

numptyj;7310969

lol in my office i have two women over 60 and the others are nearly 40 or … lol in my office i have two women over 60 and the others are nearly 40 or over itim 21 lmao

are the nearly 40s not an option? no shame.

Banned

baffledsalmon;7310953

Oohhhh you sweet talker you!!

BlondeBella;7310954

Oh how im feeling the love today:giggle: and i thought i was special:cry:

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"]vibeone - winning with HUKD's ladies since May 2007. I'll not bother putting that on the CV though (no offence)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

vibeone;7310995

are the nearly 40s not an option? no shame.

negatr0n

they are nice to get on with.

but no lol

vibeone;7311004

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"]vibeone - winning with … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"]vibeone - winning with HUKD's ladies since May 2007. I'll not bother putting that on the CV though (no offence)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

yeh i dont think bored lonely (drunk) houswife types is what a company looks for in a new employee lol

Banned

numptyj;7311022

yeh i dont think bored lonely (drunk) houswife types is what a company … yeh i dont think bored lonely (drunk) houswife types is what a company looks for in a new employee lol

[SIZE="2"]*awaits reply from jb*[/SIZE]

vibeone;7311004

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"]vibeone - winning with … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"]vibeone - winning with HUKD's ladies since May 2007. I'll not bother putting that on the CV though (no offence)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I lol'd at this:roll: you remembering everyone hates you :giggle:

vibeone;7311033

[SIZE="2"]*awaits reply from jb*[/SIZE]

harsh

but true

(no hate jb :p)

They dont seem that old at 50-55! Maybe they are old in the head! Average age here is mid to late 40's. I'm the youngest at 24 by about 10years but I get on with everyone fine but I do wish there were folk my age.

michellerfc;7312022

They dont seem that old at 50-55! Maybe they are old in the head! Average … They dont seem that old at 50-55! Maybe they are old in the head! Average age here is mid to late 40's. I'm the youngest at 24 by about 10years but I get on with everyone fine but I do wish there were folk my age.

Eveybody here seems to be about 21... probably early to mid twenties at best (except me), still on the plus side it means there will inevitably be some 'honeyz' around to be distracted by... :whistling:

jellybaby22;7313484

i may be a lonely housewife but excuse me.........im not drunk:x

you missed out bored

Hic!

staggers over to the door..

numptyj;7311022

yeh i dont think bored lonely (drunk) houswife types is what a company … yeh i dont think bored lonely (drunk) houswife types is what a company looks for in a new employee lol

Maybe not, but they're a sure thing at the office Xmas party (or so I'm told).

Original Poster

HELP MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! The distorted Xmas carols have started! Played through what sounds like a 10 year old MP3 player. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. THEY'RE SINGING!!!!!!!!!!

baffledsalmon;7318718

HELP MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! The distorted Xmas carols have started! Played … HELP MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! The distorted Xmas carols have started! Played through what sounds like a 10 year old MP3 player. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. THEY'RE SINGING!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no, i really feel for you, im pretty lucky in my office we are getting pizza and booze and dont have anyone trying to sing xmas carols:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Why did I agree to temp here!!! Of all the places! Haha! When they said it was "an old fashioned" company, I thought maybe they preferred doing paperwork by hand rather than computers, or that the systems were a bit out of date... Not that it was just an OLD fashioned company!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      2. What is there free to do in your town?25
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions