Expired

Someone snuck into my house last night.

18 replies
Found 20th Nov 2008
While I was in bed, someone snuck into my house and logged on to HUKD and changed my viewing options to "exclude expired".
They then logged off and left the house, locking up after themselves.
Who would do such a thing.
Do you think it was Santa on a practise run.

1. Misc
  2. House
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. House
18 Comments

:lol: Happens in my house all the time. They usually hide the car keys:whistling:

It would appear the same person did this to me too...I'm guessing your not near Aberdeen, so perhaps it was Santa? Who else could travel the country at such a speed?

Lmao:giggle:

rosie2008;3513245

:lol: Happens in my house all the time. They usually hide the car … :lol: Happens in my house all the time. They usually hide the car keys:whistling:

Me too, obviously Santa wasnt impressed with yesterdays Santa thread implying his existence is a mere myth!! :whistling:

Original Poster

kidcat;3513261

Me too, obviously Santa wasnt impressed with yesterdays Santa thread … Me too, obviously Santa wasnt impressed with yesterdays Santa thread implying his existence is a mere myth!! :whistling:

Shhhhhh. Not in front of the children.

Uhmm they also seem to have change the edit option. I believe now you have give a reason why you are editing a post

Too late for the editing. But thanks for the info "Jumpinghil"

Original Poster

asandino;3513269

Uhmm they also seem to have change the edit option. I believe now you … Uhmm they also seem to have change the edit option. I believe now you have give a reason why you are editing a post

Unless you can get in there within a minute or so of first posting.
I do it all the time 'cos of tps.

I mean tipos.

No I don't, I mean typos.

Sea what I did there.

Banned

Someone repeatedly does this to me too....

I get this quite often they break in & untidy things ... & eat any choccy that's in the cupboard! :w00t:

[CENTER]http://www.zwani.com/graphics/good_morning/images/344.gif[/CENTER]

snowtiger;3513380

I get this quite often they break in & untidy things ... & eat any choccy … I get this quite often they break in & untidy things ... & eat any choccy that's in the cupboard! :w00t:]

No in our house thats the four year old, he regularly wakes up in the middle of the night and untidies the living room and hall then raids the fridge and cupboards.

i reckon its the same person who,
moves my handbag,
moves the car keys,
hides the remote control!!

Who is it, is it an epidemic? Is it Santa playing mind games!

pcnutta;3514235

i reckon its the same person who,moves my handbag, moves the car keys, … i reckon its the same person who,moves my handbag, moves the car keys, hides the remote control!!Who is it, is it an epidemic? Is it Santa playing mind games!

Try the freezer for the car keys:thumbsup: After 2 days hunting found that`s where he put em. :w00t:

rosie2008;3514258

Try the freezer for the car keys:thumbsup: After 2 days hunting found … Try the freezer for the car keys:thumbsup: After 2 days hunting found that`s where he put em. :w00t:

LMAO too funny!
I found the remote in his running trainer once.. i mean why! lol
We call it Pixies that come in and creates havoc!!

*** goes to check freezer incase***

rosie2008;3514258

Try the freezer for the car keys:thumbsup: After 2 days hunting found … Try the freezer for the car keys:thumbsup: After 2 days hunting found that`s where he put em. :w00t:

Nope dressing up box last time, before that they were in the rabbit cage and the time before that they were in the ignition of the car!:oops:

kidcat;3514270

Nope dressing up box last time, before that they were in the rabbit cage … Nope dressing up box last time, before that they were in the rabbit cage and the time before that they were in the ignition of the car!:oops:

:lol::lol:

Never do find where he puts all those socks though. Got a house full o odd ones:?

rosie2008;3514327

:lol::lol:Never do find where he puts all those socks though. Got a house … :lol::lol:Never do find where he puts all those socks though. Got a house full o odd ones:?

Gave up on socks years ago, now just buy same ones so that they are easily matched with the other odd ones. :-D

kidcat;3514379

Gave up on socks years ago, now just buy same ones so that they are … Gave up on socks years ago, now just buy same ones so that they are easily matched with the other odd ones. :-D

Och silly me.:w00t: Just realised--- He prob takes them for them that forget to hang their stockings up. Yep that`s the answer.
:thumbsup:

rosie2008;3514405

Och silly me.:w00t: Just realised--- He prob takes them for them that … Och silly me.:w00t: Just realised--- He prob takes them for them that forget to hang their stockings up. Yep that`s the answer.:thumbsup:

You sure the cat aint stealing them to make a nest behind the bookcase? Just saying it happens ....:whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21128
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    3. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065

See more discussions