Groups

Someone stole my bike today! I'm gutted

Someone stole my beautiful bike today, I'd just spent a fortune on it this weekend, took it to work today and when I went to come home it had gone.
    I am absolutely gutted, I know it's not a big deal when you consider whats going on in the world but I loved my bike and used it every day.

18 Comments

Oh no!!! people are so greedy! Can't leave anything anywhere

You'll have to change your username to man now aswell. Double bummer

yeh, i would be too.

guess you shouldnt make it stand out much. i have 2 bikes one for town shops of any trips where i might leave my bike unattented and the other when im not.

i lock my bike in town once and some re lock it with there lock! wtf! and there lock bent some bolt cutters from the police! but you be glad to know got the lock off in the end (5 hours later mind you) :P

:-(what sort of bike was it? road bike, mountain bike?

I know i'd be gutted if i lost my mountain bike

Banned

Bike thieves = scum!

Original Poster

My mountain bike,just spent about £200 pimping it out too>

cycleman;7731591

My mountain bike,just spent about £200 pimping it out too>

pimping it out! ;O should have watch who you pimped it out too! :roll:

Banned

Post a picture and any distinguishing marks, we'll keep an eye out for it for you.

thats horrible sorry to hear it mate

what a bummer mate, i hope you get it back & in one piece as well, thieving scroates :x

was it post coded on the bottom if so inform the police :thumbsup:
    any cctv where u left it :?:
    how much was it worth

This story is wheely bad

This is bike far the most disturbing story ive heard today. Theres some proper cyclepaths out there!

manchesterjim;7731970

This is bike far the most disturbing story ive heard today. Theres some … This is bike far the most disturbing story ive heard today. Theres some proper cyclepaths out there!

I shouldnt laugh but i did

i wud keep a eye on ebay. This happened to a friend of mine and his bike got listed a few days later, he won the auction then the police went to collect the bike ofcourse.

Snoop7;7732469

i wud keep a eye on ebay. This happened to a friend of mine and his bike … i wud keep a eye on ebay. This happened to a friend of mine and his bike got listed a few days later, he won the auction then the police went to collect the bike ofcourse.

Good point, this is where they pedal the stolen items :whistling:

Someone nabbed my Specialized so I'm well careful with my Trek, I've got a motorcycle lock for it.
    What bike was it?

Snoop7;7732469

i wud keep a eye on ebay. This happened to a friend of mine and his bike … i wud keep a eye on ebay. This happened to a friend of mine and his bike got listed a few days later, he won the auction then the police went to collect the bike ofcourse.

I've got a feeling most people aren't that stupid but I suppose you never know.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764332
      2. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831429
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846229
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay411

See more discussions