Someone tell me what the **** this is (pic)

Found 28th Sep 2017
in b4:

the British Broadcasting Channel strikes again
you know exactly what that is boyo, Tyrone and the boys
jimmies being rustled
Community Updates
Misc
17 Comments
32120275-ewI6r.jpg

32120275-BiWrG.jpg
Edited by: "professorEX" 28th Sep 2017
32120355-4tXEH.jpg
32120363-mZHXx.jpg
32120393-y6AV6.jpg
32120467-7U2O8.jpg

#randomish
Is it a book?
32122577-I2ez5.jpg
jax6191 h, 26 m ago

Are her arms behind her back or is she very flat chested?

And why is one hand fatter then the other?and where's the dude that's attatched to the hands? Is there one guy at either side? There's too many questions!!
Dark.Energy1 h, 38 m ago

[Image]

For a second there this looks the double of my cat, then I realised it can't be, he's missing to black ribbon on his hat and he's not sticking up his middle claw (he's abit of an a hole lol)
LeahsMintytoutou12 m ago

And why is one hand fatter then the other?and where's the dude that's …And why is one hand fatter then the other?and where's the dude that's attatched to the hands? Is there one guy at either side? There's too many questions!!

LeahsMintytoutou8 m ago

For a second there this looks the double of my cat, then I realised it …For a second there this looks the double of my cat, then I realised it can't be, he's missing to black ribbon on his hat and he's not sticking up his middle claw (he's abit of an a hole lol)

32123357-smqtR.jpg
Edited by: "caverncity" 29th Sep 2017
caverncity29th Sep

All about the cover

Interesting clarification.
davewave11 m ago

Interesting clarification.

It was a most bizarre link. At times it was hard to know whether it was genuine or a spoof. Bizarre comments as well - what is that bottom one from a month ago all about? At best, about 5% if it made sense. Do you understand what he is trying to say?
Saturn1 h, 6 m ago

It was a most bizarre link. At times it was hard to know whether it was …It was a most bizarre link. At times it was hard to know whether it was genuine or a spoof. Bizarre comments as well - what is that bottom one from a month ago all about? At best, about 5% if it made sense. Do you understand what he is trying to say?

"...1 in 25 of us don't have a 1 in 4 chance of a kid..."

It just sounds like a load of Shtetl.
fanpages17 m ago

"...1 in 25 of us don't have a 1 in 4 chance of a kid..."It just sounds …"...1 in 25 of us don't have a 1 in 4 chance of a kid..."It just sounds like a load of Shtetl.

Does any of it make any sense, or is just a load of random nonsense? Not familiar with the terms or sentiments expressed.
British Broadcasting Channel

Where do they broadcast, I've never heard of 'em?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants