Groups

someone who has a priceminister account...

I have a code for a tenner but want to see if it works for other people. I also want to poost it myself to bring my reputation (heat power) up after I stupidly posted a Simon Cowell deal...

7 Comments

may I use it
    Edited by: "mai" 1st Mar 2011

Original Poster

has it worked?

mai

may I use it

moejoejoejoex

has it worked?

Nope it doesn't ...doesn't come up with a error message either

Do you want someone else to try? Is there a minimum spend?

Original Poster

if someone has a blogger account, I could help get it for you.

Original Poster

make a post with this - what I put, a load of crape - priceminister.co.uk/nav…ing here we are; the best section of music ever, and the best website to buy it off! my next fave song is grenade by Bruno mars, It's brilliant It's not only men who can be lousy and uncaring in a romantic relationship, and Bruno Mars knows that. He's a born romantic who has had his heart stomped flat. He would literally "catch a grenade" and die for his lover, but she "won't do the same." Bruno Mars should have known she was bad news from the start, because she kissed with her eyes open. The words here cut right to the heart and are delivered in Bruno Mars' now familiar and quite beautiful croon. My next favourite song is just the Way You Are," the debut single as a lead artist from Bruno Mars sounds like hearing the arrival of a new star who aims to be around for the long haul. His fingerprints have been all over the pop charts in recent months singing the hooks for B.o.B.'s "Nothing' On You" and Travis McCoy's “Billionaire”. Bruno Mars is one of the primary creative talents behind Canaan's world pop breakthrough "Waving' Flag." "Just the Way You Are" is a simple, straightforward, beautiful pop song and likely only the first of many pop hits to come from Bruno Mars. My next favourite song is I dreamed a dream, which was sung by Susan Boyle, it is amazing, and the most inspirational song ever. ..................... then date it for like the 15th february, go through edit post and shiz, then make a couple other posts, and date them back, and it'll show that you haven't just made a blog for it (no way to tell if you do this)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1022
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876397
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251373
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2543

See more discussions