Groups

Someone's only gone and nicked the petrol from my hubby's car!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can u believe it??? Luckily there was only about £20 in it although that ain't really the point. ********

39 Comments

Banned

driving to work flintstones style then?

OMG That's terrible!! :w00t:

Original Poster

salder21;2995649

driving to work flintstones style then?

Well I aint taking him lmao

what car is it? my car has a mesh guard where you put the petrol in so a pipe won't go all the way down but a nozzle will go in far enough., maybe you can buy these guards somewhere

Original Poster

suze;2995661

OMG That's terrible!! :w00t:

I know - I can't believe it weren't seen though

Original Poster

maffster;2995673

what car is it? my car has a mesh guard where you put the petrol in so a … what car is it? my car has a mesh guard where you put the petrol in so a pipe won't go all the way down but a nozzle will go in far enough., maybe you can buy these guards somewhere

It's a Daewoo and has no sercurity measure on it at all, mine needs a key to open it. Will mention this to him, maybe he'll be able to pick one up. Thanks honey :thumbsup:

hmmmmmm not good at all. Hows u anyway ? x

was it cipherned out?

someone tried to do that with me old corsa however they found the fuel pipe under the car and tried to snap it

Can you lock the petrol cap, maybe

well you know what they say about credit crunch people will do anything!!!

Banned

Sorry for that honey ....will that mean you will be spending more time here today daring ...

It was me...I should have eaten the mint afterwards though...

I wouldn't bother too much about security as if someone wants to pinch your fuel, They'll bust your petrol tank open. Costing you more to fix and that's an obvious danger

Lots of cars today have plastic fuel tanks, Easy to penetrate and hardly make any noise.

My brother had the diesel stolen from his van. They drilled a hole in the tank to get it out. He didn't realise until he was on his way to work and some of the remaining fuel leaked over the back tyre and caused him to skid. Luckily he avoided crashing but it could have been very dangerous.

Original Poster

Sc0ward;2995702

hmmmmmm not good at all. Hows u anyway ? x

Tell me about it! I'm good though ta hun and u?

Original Poster

king261;2995712

was it cipherned out? someone tried to do that with me old corsa however … was it cipherned out? someone tried to do that with me old corsa however they found the fuel pipe under the car and tried to snap it

Oh, I .........don't know what that means:oops:

Original Poster

guru_the;2995725

Can you lock the petrol cap, maybe

He can't, but thought he'd see what he can do about that:thumbsup:

greyparrot;2995729

well you know what they say about credit crunch people will do anything!!!

Yh , but we're all in the same boat, hey? :thumbsup:

hannah19790;2995821

Oh, I .........don't know what that means:oops:

sucked out via a tube :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Dell_in_the_bed;2995734

Sorry for that honey ....will that mean you will be spending more time … Sorry for that honey ....will that mean you will be spending more time here today daring ...

lol, not sure about that sweet, got loads to do for little'n birthday sat! But u know me, I can't keep away for long:-D

red_dwarfer;2995744

It was me...I should have eaten the mint afterwards though...

Oh no, I rather like te smell:giggle:

shauneco;2995768

I wouldn't bother too much about security as if someone wants to pinch … I wouldn't bother too much about security as if someone wants to pinch your fuel, They'll bust your petrol tank open. Costing you more to fix and that's an obvious dangerLots of cars today have plastic fuel tanks, Easy to penetrate and hardly make any noise.

Oh really? Might nt be worth it then:thumbsup:

Mavis Cruet;2995799

My brother had the diesel stolen from his van. They drilled a hole in the … My brother had the diesel stolen from his van. They drilled a hole in the tank to get it out. He didn't realise until he was on his way to work and some of the remaining fuel leaked over the back tyre and caused him to skid. Luckily he avoided crashing but it could have been very dangerous.

Blimey, they just don't give a toss do they?:x

Original Poster

king261;2995848

sucked out via a tube :thumbsup:

Oh right, yh, that's wot I'm assuming:-D

Banned

Since I am not sure if I will be around on Saturday, a happy birthday to your lil one x

Original Poster

Dell_in_the_bed;2995899

Since I am not sure if I will be around on Saturday, a happy birthday to … Since I am not sure if I will be around on Saturday, a happy birthday to your lil one x

Aww, thanx hun;-)

Just do what someone round our way did, his van regularly got syphoned for diesel, he suspected who was doing it but the police couldnt do anything without proof, so he got a old van ready for the scrap heap and chucked a couple of cans of red diesel in it and had it parked where his van usually was, sure enough they came and did it again, this time he phoned the law and reported them for using red diesel so they tested their car and family and friends too, its amazing how far the die will spread when mixed with normal stuff. Caught and banged to rights, they even had an electric pump to do the syphoning connected to a barrel in the back of a 4x4! Apparently even when the barrel of red is empty the die will leave a residue that affects other refills.

Banned

red diesel? whats that? :s

Original Poster

harlzter;2995965

Just do what someone round our way did, his van regularly got syphoned … Just do what someone round our way did, his van regularly got syphoned for diesel, he suspected who was doing it but the police couldnt do anything without proof, so he got a old van ready for the scrap heap and chucked a couple of cans of red diesel in it and had it parked where his van usually was, sure enough they came and did it again, this time he phoned the law and reported them for using red diesel so they tested their car and family and friends too, its amazing how far the die will spread when mixed with normal stuff. Caught and banged to rights, they even had an electric pump to do the syphoning connected to a barrel in the back of a 4x4! Apparently even when the barrel of red is empty the die will leave a residue that affects other refills.

lol, serves em right. Love to do something that I must admit but to much hard work for me I think lmao

Original Poster

salder21;2995983

I believe it's the stuff they use on farms for tractors etc... as it is much cheaper. They're allowed to use it but not the public - I think:thumbsup:

salder21;2995983

I knew someone who ran his van on central heating oil !!!

Original Poster

suze;2996040

I knew someone who ran his van on central heating oil !!!

I might have to give it a try if ths keeps happening lmao

salder21;2995983

Its diesel that used for agricultural and business use (you can use it on any plant machinery or farm vehicles that dont go on the road (except tractors they can go on the road with it)
    Its dyed red to stop joe bloggs using it in his family estate etc as it is not taxed the same as commercially available diesel (about half price last I heard), and the dye is a pig to get rid of even after the tank is drained and refilled, you have to flush it out and clean the tank well, a family friend almost got prsecuted for having the tiniest trace in a car he had just bought a coiuple of days before, but because he could prove he had only just bought the car and refilled at a garage he got off. The fines for using it on the road are astronimcal.

uk-mkivs.net/for…spx

Original Poster

harlzter;2996217

Its diesel that used for agricultural and business use (you can use it on … Its diesel that used for agricultural and business use (you can use it on any plant machinery or farm vehicles that dont go on the road (except tractors they can go on the road with it) Its dyed red to stop joe bloggs using it in his family estate etc as it is not taxed the same as commercially available diesel (about half price last I heard), and the dye is a pig to get rid of even after the tank is drained and refilled, you have to flush it out and clean the tank well, a family friend almost got prsecuted for having the tiniest trace in a car he had just bought a coiuple of days before, but because he could prove he had only just bought the car and refilled at a garage he got off. The fines for using it on the road are astronimcal.http://uk-mkivs.net/forums/t/181240.aspx

Well, yh - that n'all:oops: lmao

thats terrible though on the increase with petrol prices...
    hope they sucked to hard and had a mouth full!

im glad I dont live in Liverpool

Banned

black gerbil1;2996298

im glad I dont live in Liverpool

I sure Liverpudlians are too! :w00t:

But why the hate for Liverpool in the first place?

Brian: You're drunk.
    Stewie: You're sexy

familyguy

Opps Wrong Thread! Lol Omg

Banned

pcnutta;2996343

Haha. Nutta!!!!

live up to my name init!

Original Poster

I don't live in Liverpool :?

Have I missed something?

Banned

pcnutta;2996343

lol i wondered what that was all about
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767303
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1630
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171349
      4. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?33

See more discussions