Someones stolen my nano with sennheiser earphones !

Found 6th Jan 2007
I feel a bit crap right now because Ive looked everywhere for my nano and cant find it. It was the v1 type 2gb white with one of those expensive covers on it. With it were some £30+ sennheiser headphones.

Im not a careles person so know some gypsy has taken it. I know I'll never get it back but just wanted to let some steam off !!

GGGGGGGGgggggggggrrrrr

8 Comments

wasn't me

I'd like to vent my anger about the disappearance of the jacket portion of my Burton's suit. I've only had a chance to wear it three times and it's practically brand new. I'm also not a careless person and I know I left it downstairs in the kitchen and some cheeky sod has taken it.

Where did u last see it?

MBeeching

I'd like to vent my anger about the disappearance of the jacket portion … I'd like to vent my anger about the disappearance of the jacket portion of my Burton's suit. I've only had a chance to wear it three times and it's practically brand new. I'm also not a careless person and I know I left it downstairs in the kitchen and some cheeky sod has taken it.

I have to laugh, i thought you said the pocket from your jacket, now i feel stupid, but it made me laugh :giggle:

Oh! That's an awful feeling.:viking:

Original Poster

Thats the thing, I cant remember when I last used it due to so much happening over xmas and the new year but I either put it in my bag, coat pocket or drawer at home. I dont put it anywhere else otherwise.

Its soooooooo annoying !

Sympathy with the owner of stolen jacket.

Cyrus

Sympathy with the owner of stolen jacket.

In the end I boldly decided to accuse someone of accidently taking it, though i'd rather I didn't have to. They denied all knowledge of it.

Anyway, my jacket miraculously appeared on the bannister on Wed, and the person I accused had indeed taken it! Why didn't they check if they had it when I asked them to :? I'm still waiting for an apology...

Cyrus

Thats the thing, I cant remember when I last used it due to so much … Thats the thing, I cant remember when I last used it due to so much happening over xmas and the new year but I either put it in my bag, coat pocket or drawer at home. I dont put it anywhere else otherwise.Its soooooooo annoying !Sympathy with the owner of stolen jacket.

maybe some1 got a cheap xmas present!

lol really !

sorry!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Looking for 9ct gold hoop earrings please?56
    2. Speakers music bass £200 advice710
    3. Leaving BT for Sky Questions34
    4. Is anyone aware of amazon prime subscription discount this Black Friday per…34

See more discussions