Groups
    EXPIRED

Something cheap on amazon so I can get free delivery

Hiya. I have an order that comes to £14.40, just short of the magical £15 mark. Does anybody know of anything which amazon sells for around about 60p that is eligble for super-saver delivery? I don't care much what it is, although if it's something cool all the better. Thank you

7 Comments

Great advice, rep added, i didnt know about this lol, cheers onlyme, my new friend on here :P Lol :Di cant get to sleep by the way, worrying about an art exam i have tomorrow lol :O !!!

4241mackay;2061266

Great advice, rep added, i didnt know about this lol, cheers onlyme, my … Great advice, rep added, i didnt know about this lol, cheers onlyme, my new friend on here :P Lol :Di cant get to sleep by the way, worrying about an art exam i have tomorrow lol :O !!!

lol i cant have friends on here ask proximo imma noone :whistling:

lol, y? dont they like you?

4241mackay;2061271

lol, y? dont they like you?

more like didnt like what had to say

truth hurts what can i say lol

lol isnt it, i get well angry wit some people on here, i have a lot of haters, dont know y thou relli, its annoying, i though this was a site for deals! seems like im getting bit of a raw deal here so far! lol safe ne ways

Original Poster

onlyme23;2061256

try this ]http://www.filleritem.com/uk.html

That is absolutely genius. Thank you!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions