Groups
    EXPIRED

Something I've noticed in my time here

Banned
    People can make comments about anything, which is great. Some people accept being offended a little isn't a bad thing. People will defend their views on immigrants, the BNP, label people as chavs or 'scrounging scum' and even say some people deserve the death sentence.

The one people who you can't discuss are the overweight. You can't suggest they're lazy or unattractive even in your own opinion. Isn't that just strange?

104 Comments

fat chance of that

shut up fatty

Maybe theres a fat person in the powers that be!

Morning F&F, dont them ring pulls make it easier to open, he he ;-):p:-D
    http://www.trainfortopdollar.com/trainfortopdollar/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/canofworms1.jpg

Banned

its all abit too heavy loll lol

bfjnkkk asfsdljldj enewpc jsdpjs pslj ( my chubby fingers find it hard to type!)

I believe the politically correct term is "calorifically challenged":whistling:

Banned

ewwwwwww michellemooo what the hell!!

thats naarrsstyyy imagine waking up to that in ya big birds mouth!!

Probably too personal and embarrassing for the big boned, you may have hit a nerve?

kapows;5196058

ewwwwwww michellemooo what the hell!!thats naarrsstyyy imagine waking up … ewwwwwww michellemooo what the hell!!thats naarrsstyyy imagine waking up to that in ya big birds mouth!!

its Greggs new line :-D:-D

Banned

Why the hell did the fat thread get deleted?!

Im Fat And Proud(im On A Diet) But Im Only 3.5 Ton

Banned

vibeone;5196071

Why the hell did the fat thread get deleted?!

maybe the mods saw the same as the likes of sassie

Banned

Filth.. ask the mods why is was deleted.

Why are people like Sassie seemingly allowed to pick and choose what we are allowed to discuss?

Your thread wasn't insulting in the slightest - you put your point and asked for other opinions.

Why the hell was it deleted?!

genetically disadvantaged

Banned

sassie;5196084

maybe the mods saw the same as the likes of sassie

Maybe for once - just for a change - you should actually accept that (thank god) not everyone agrees with your warped and frankly weird views on life.

Seriously filth, ask the mods about it, because everything you've stated in this thread is spot on.

Banned

vibeone;5196098

Maybe for once - just for a change - you should actually accept that … Maybe for once - just for a change - you should actually accept that (thank god) not everyone agrees with your warped and frankly weird views on life.Seriously filth, ask the mods about it, because everything you've stated in this thread is spot on.

i hit the spam button, funnily enough you hit the expire button, so that was the end of that, i really dont know what your issue is with me vibeone, all i can put it down to is either you seriously have a thing for me or your in with the old pm'ing crowd, either way its becoming boring

draw in your handbags

vibeone ur location is annoying!! its 'breaking' the page or whatever they call it!

myaser88;5196094

genetically disadvantaged

Probably very near the truth in this remark. I am overweight but am also disabled, I was born with this problem. I don't class myself as lazy just not able to do as much now as in awful pain if I do. I now suffer from depression because of my illness which a side effect is overeating. There are many reasons why people are bigger than they should be. Please don't judge unless you know the history of a persons past.

subscribed ........

magicbeans;5196127

vibeone ur location is annoying!! its 'breaking' the page or whatever … vibeone ur location is annoying!! its 'breaking' the page or whatever they call it!

He was trying to type Cardiff, but the fat fingers were getting in the way:thumbsup:

http://www.blossomsnpetals.com/images/BlackForestCake.jpg

... Just Teasing.

fat is censored?

Big is beautiful

http://images.retecool.com/uploads/reet-lard_ass.jpg

Banned

sassie;5196117

i hit the spam button, funnily enough you hit the expire button, so that … i hit the spam button, funnily enough you hit the expire button, so that was the end of that, i really dont know what your issue is with me vibeone, all i can put it down to is either you seriously have a thing for me or your in with the old pm'ing crowd, either way its becoming boring

I do have an issue with you yes. I think I've made it clear in the past what that issue is, and strangely enough, I don't have 'things' for middle-aged women who spend too much time on the internet.

HOWEVER, in this case, I can guarantee my stance on Filth's thread is nothign to do with liking you or not liking you. I wanna know why you spammed it. I wanna know the answers to all of Filth's questions. We can seemingly discuss anything here - but mention fat people and the **** really hits the fan.

Why.

Its a bigger issue than just you - I admit that - but you are the one who immediately hit the spam button, felt the need to announce you'd done so, but not bother giving a reason.

Banned

whos greg michellelemoo?/

ctuk take that pic off pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! oh dude!! bleurk *puked up/*

bluebindy123;5196135

histrionics of a persons past.

i don't think that word means what you think it means

Banned

magicbeans;5196127

vibeone ur location is annoying!! its 'breaking' the page or whatever … vibeone ur location is annoying!! its 'breaking' the page or whatever they call it!

But its where I live?

It's on Anglesey. Very beautiful place. Come visit!

dregan;5196159

i don't think that word means what you think it means

well spotted!

Banned

bluebindy123;5196135

Probably very near the truth in this remark. I am overweight but am also … Probably very near the truth in this remark. I am overweight but am also disabled, I was born with this problem. I don't class myself as lazy just not able to do as much now as in awful pain if I do. I now suffer from depression because of my illness which a side effect is overeating. There are many reasons why people are bigger than they should be. Please don't judge unless you know the histrionics of a persons past.

I feel for you, but are you seriously telling me that after all you've been through, a thread asking people if they'd go out with someone overweight, is really a big issue for you?

Regardless, its no reason to censor discussion.

sassie;5196117

i hit the spam button, funnily enough you hit the expire button, so that … i hit the spam button, funnily enough you hit the expire button, so that was the end of that, i really dont know what your issue is with me vibeone, all i can put it down to is either you seriously have a thOng for me or your in with the old pm'ing crowd, either way its becoming boring

I HAVE A THONG FOR YOU BUT YOU WONT BLOODY WEAR IT SASS

kapows;5196157

whos greg michellelemoo?/ctuk take that pic off pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! … whos greg michellelemoo?/ctuk take that pic off pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! oh dude!! bleurk *puked up/*

http://jsmusic.org.uk/albums/Tooting/to_greggs.jpg

Banned

by the way, whats the PM'ing crowd? Does it exist (if so I wanna join) or is it just paranoia?

Johniemac;5196146

He was trying to type Cardiff, but the fat fingers were getting in the … He was trying to type Cardiff, but the fat fingers were getting in the way:thumbsup:

haha......

sassie;5196117

i hit the spam button, funnily enough you hit the expire button, so that … i hit the spam button, funnily enough you hit the expire button, so that was the end of that, i really dont know what your issue is with me vibeone, all i can put it down to is either you seriously have a thing for me or your in with the old pm'ing crowd, either way its becoming boring

whos the pm'ing crowd?????:?

vibeone;5196162

But its where I live?It's on Anglesey. Very beautiful place. Come visit!

It would make it easier on the eye when reading down the threads if you could just make it..

Wales

Welsh and Proud!

It does jut out a bit. :thumbsup:

michelleleemoo;5196188

I can recommend the yum-yums in the centre with a cuppa tea. hmmmmmm.

If i was feeling half better i'd leg it to greggs now.

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Tahoma"]VIBEONE; sort ur location out or i will slap u![/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Banned

Shambolic;5196210

It would make it easier on the eye when reading down the threads if you … It would make it easier on the eye when reading down the threads if you could just make it..WalesWelsh and Proud!It does jut out a bit. :thumbsup:

But I'm proud of my welsh village! My lovely welsh village and its lovely railway station.

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and proud!

Why can't have my villa/town like others have
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to cancel Sky subscription46
      2. 4K TV Deals?44
      3. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming22
      4. How to rejoin BT as New Customer when already with them?11

See more discussions