Something not everyone may be aware of, Amazon coins. Up to 20% off face value. Can purchase Amazon hardware as well as apps, music, and vid

Posted 30th Aug 2019
amazon.co.uk/Ama…P9W

3286994.jpgI just came across Amazon coins. I have never seen them before. You can buy £500 worth of coins to acheive 20% off thus costing £400 to spend on apps, music, video's and any Amazon branded hardware such as Fire tablets.

The coins never expire. Could be useful for anyone who is planning to buy a few tablets or Amazon devices in the near future.

300 Amazon Coins worth £3 costs £2.91 saving 3%
500 £4.75 saving 5%
1000 £9 saving 10%
2500 £21.75 saving 13%
5000 £42.50 saving 15%
10000 £82 saving 18%
50000 £400 saving 20%
Community Updates

Groups

5 Comments
It doesn't sound right? You can use these coins to get 20% off of Amazon kindle for instance?
Artonox30/08/2019 14:26

It doesn't sound right? You can use these coins to get 20% off of Amazon …It doesn't sound right? You can use these coins to get 20% off of Amazon kindle for instance?

I'm fairly sure these used to be only for digital content, specifically their app store - I used to have a few, but I'm sure they expired....
Is this like a gift card or something?
amazon.co.uk/gp/…313

Are you sure that they can be used to buy Amazon hardware?
Edited by: "happyshopper2" 30th Aug 2019
This is a smart move by Amazon, slowly slowly we can see these companies expand to giant corps into more variations of infrastructure and become completely self-sufficient. Moving along the business model of the automation of smart contracts on the blockchain and paying their employees in their own digital currency. Just as we had seen facebook try to do with Libra but was a complete farce but thats the way we're heading IMO. Just needs to go alot slower for society to adjust to this huge transformation of doing business and intergrating AI.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants