Expired

Something really cheap but looks expensive!!

13 replies
Found 4th Feb 2010
As you all know Valentines day is coming up, so i need a present for the missus.
I want something that looks or feels really expensive and something i put a lot of thought into. But at the same time i dont wanna spend a lot of money on her, as i dnt really like her that much anyway. So i was thinking somethin under a fiver maybe.
Tbh, she's lucky she's gettin anything, but its nice to be nice.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
13 Comments

Happy 100th Post Big LaD!!!!!!!! GHB!!

who ever said romance was dead! haha

What a catch! She doesn't deserve you!

just wat i was thinking! lucky laydee!!

cannyscot;7755108

What a catch! She doesn't deserve you!

divorce papers, sounds like you'd be doing her a big favour, or a link to this page and she can send them to you, being such a cheap skate I guess you would prefer her to buy her own present:w00t:

Original Poster

She's lucky im even letting her outta the house for a day. And even then its only to the chinese to get MY dinner. Bitch can starve.

Sounds like rancour.

as Johnathan Ross might say!

so you want something under a fiver that looks like it is worth more?

Currys are doing lego batman for £4.97, that looks like its worth a tenner at least:thumbsup:

pmsl!!! fairplay tis the thought that counts!! aldi will be doin dozen roses at £4.99 !!

Original Poster

cclair;7756176

pmsl!!! fairplay tis the thought that counts!! aldi will be doin dozen … pmsl!!! fairplay tis the thought that counts!! aldi will be doin dozen roses at £4.99 !!

the thought? the only thoughts that will be goin into her present is the ones you guys post

Banned

I saw Simon Cowell Nodding head thing for the car in Poundland

(a bit like the chuchill dog but with Simons head on it)

That to me says, hey I know you like ex factor so I thought about ya but it's a piece of sh7t so I don't love ya ? now what did you get me?

ehpablo;7756389

the thought? the only thoughts that will be goin into her present is the … the thought? the only thoughts that will be goin into her present is the ones you guys post

ah but then u thought 2 get idears on a pressie 4 her on here!! :roll: or, u could have just got her a cheap card n threw a fiver in! ;-)

DJNG22;7755795

so you want something under a fiver that looks like it is worth … so you want something under a fiver that looks like it is worth more?Currys are doing lego batman for £4.97, that looks like its worth a tenner at least:thumbsup:

pmsl love it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769571
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710988
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3167
    4. Add one, leave one game54415463

See more discussions