Groups

Something strange just happened

and it's not an April Fools joke.

I was just sitting here on Facebook when i started getting this wierd taste of blood in my mouth. So i went to spit it out and sure enough was all blood. I hadn't bit my ckeek or anything and can't figure out where it would of come from.....any ideas and could it be serious ?

17 Comments

nose bleed?

You have chronic gum disease and will be dead before the day is out, unfortunately.

Stigmata!

Abcess? blood blister?

It'll just be your gums bleeding.

Original Poster

landofdan;8260261

nose bleed?

no
    greg_68;8260262

You have chronic gum disease and will be dead before the day is out, … You have chronic gum disease and will be dead before the day is out, unfortunately.

Ok thanks now off to rob a few banks while i am still alive
    imafish2002;8260263

Stigmata!

highly unlikely
    queenlush;8260278

Abcess? blood blister?

nope
    greg_68;8260282

It'll just be your gums bleeding.

how's that then ? i've no sores or anything in my mouth

I think you can have gum disease without being aware of it and it does cause your gums to bleed a little.

It's not like they flare up in a great big puss ball they just bleed a little

Banned

If you have gingivitis your gums can start randomly bleeding, go to the dentist get it looked at, and have a thorough clean and start using the brushes for in between your teeth.

Banned

How much blood?

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;8260330

If you have gingivitis your gums can start randomly bleeding, go to the … If you have gingivitis your gums can start randomly bleeding, go to the dentist get it looked at, and have a thorough clean and start using the brushes for in between your teeth.

Thanks think i will do that

Original Poster

JonnyTwoToes;8260337

How much blood?

Probably a mouth full or so over the course of 5 min

A bleed from the mouth looks a lot worse than it really is, so probably not as much as you think.

Love how you have set a thread up to ask a question then when people suggest ideas you say that it isn't correct.

Surely no need for a thread in the fist place in that case.

Original Poster

I think i would know if i had an abcess, blood blister or a nose bleed as those are the only thing's i've said no to

zeus9876;8260506

I think i would know if i had an abcess, blood blister or a nose bleed as … I think i would know if i had an abcess, blood blister or a nose bleed as those are the only thing's i've said no to

You wouldn't know if you had a blood blister actually. They are painless and once popped you wouldn't ever know it was there.

Original Poster

hmmm ok thanks for that...going to ring dentist to get an appointment.....thanks for all the advice..

Closed as requested.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2323
    2. Win a Mazona Olympus 8kW multi-fuel stove @ Gr8 Fires44
    3. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine43
    4. Win a Slow Cooker with Kikkoman77

See more discussions