Something to make you laugh....hopefully

Just popped over to Liveleak and saw two (in my opinion) funny videos

The first (youtube link) is more adult orientated
youtube.com/wat…mO8

The second - watch it to the end
youtube.com/wat…e3U
on clicking her Youtube account I found the hilarious video of her and her friend covering Sims game.... it's a must to watch
youtube.com/wat…kuc

psychobitchfromhell - I think this is your American cousin

I know keyboard warriors humour is subjective and if you don't find them funny just try for the first time to be a good human being and move along now

11 Comments

Banned

Lol oO what's more to say eh :P

Hilarious.

the second - watch it to the end
well that was totally not worth it phil you owe me 1 minute 5 seconds of my life back

wozukSilencer

the second - watch it to the end well that was totally not worth it phil … the second - watch it to the end well that was totally not worth it phil you owe me 1 minute 5 seconds of my life back

Oh no,woz, what have you done!! You will now be called a SJW / Millennial / Keyboard Warrior and receive a completely irrelevant self-righteous lecture.

Saturn

Oh no,woz, what have you done!! You will now be called a SJW / Millennial … Oh no,woz, what have you done!! You will now be called a SJW / Millennial / Keyboard Warrior and receive a completely irrelevant self-righteous lecture.

https://media.giphy.com/media/kYkQYXkO3XyRa/giphy.gif

wozukSilencer

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-35511-austin-powers-oh-behave-gif-ye-gO1h.gif

Saturn

oh no , we have reached the point were the gifs are funnier than the cup song X)

lol creepy lady! First date and she appears behind him in a wedding dress!
Thanks Phil I enjoyed your video suggestions

First one was funny. Other 2 weren't, sadly.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions