Groups

Something Usefull To Know When Ordering A Family feast From KFC

well as you all probably no a family feast from kfc 8pcs 4chips 2lrg sides and 1.5 bottle of pepsi is £12.99

But wat i noticed was...if you order a 10pcs Bargain Bucket with 4chips for £9.99 u can get 2 lrg sides roughly £1.50/£1.99 then when u pay an extra £1/£1.50 they will add a bottle of drink to ur meal too.
    So Then u have .....

10pcs!! 4chips 2lrg sides and 1.5 bottle of pepsi for £12.99
    and gain 2 pcs of chicken lol.
    Instead of 8pcs!!!

abit of useless info but them 2 pcs can come in handy for a sarni later lol.

49 Comments

Wow, this is serious.

abit of useless info but them 2 pcs can come in handy for a sarni later … abit of useless info but them 2 pcs can come in handy for a sarni later lol.

Or just even more to throw up or break your teeth on :roll:

If KFC is your thing then go fo it. I am only joking

...at least I'll get to sleep tonight now.

Original Poster

lol

i duno y i bother lol

They cook the chickens, alive!! Serious
    Good idead if you like them though

lol...some serious fast food pricing analysis there OP.....But seen as I like a KFC meal every now and again then I'll say thank you for that, coz I will use this info next time I'm there..... :-D

I'll also wait and see if the HUKD S.W.A.T team to close in and post h4te thanks OP

Lulu'sMammy;4039320

They cook the chickens, alive!! Serious

:lol:

Alive frozen chicken portions?!:whistling:

well i just love KFC now and again too. So thanks for that. Oh you`ve put me in the mood now:p
    :thumbsup:

Original Poster

i just had 1 it was yummy!!

rosie2008;4039339

well i just love KFC now and again too. So thanks for that. Oh you`ve put … well i just love KFC now and again too. So thanks for that. Oh you`ve put me in the mood now:p:thumbsup:

what again?:w00t:

I hope the OP is prepared for the awesome responsibility of driving KFC into administration as a result of HUGE lost profits of 2 pcs of chicken !! per punter ;-) Soon adds up you know :roll:

Thanks OP ..... I actually like cold KFC so will fleece then in accordance with your instructions :thumbsup: driving the b'stards to the wall

moob;4039332

:lol:Alive frozen chicken portions?!:whistling:

Don't you have the chickens running wild in your local one? They even serve the counters, and operate the tills in ours!

babezone;4039365

i just had 1 it was yummy!!

All to yourself?:w00t:

Lulu'sMammy;4039372

Don't you have the chickens running wild in your local one? They even … Don't you have the chickens running wild in your local one? They even serve the counters, and operate the tills in ours!

Yep mine too, the DUNNO teen workers :whistling: asking for a coke WITHOUT ice - seems to flummox them well

Lulu'sMammy;4039372

Don't you have the chickens running wild in your local one? They even … Don't you have the chickens running wild in your local one? They even serve the counters, and operate the tills in ours!

Nah, just these creatures that resemble humans, both the staff and some of the customers - depends what one I'm in.:whistling:

Original Poster

moob;4039382

All to yourself?:w00t:

lol i was nice and shared!

louloo;4039367

what again?:w00t:

:? They dont sell cock a leekie:?

Original Poster

acecatcher3;4039430

op u shud put this as a deal.

lol well i did think about it but usually everybody sends me hate messages lmao!

such as ew i hate kfc and this aint a deal lol

and my post goes cold cold cold lol.

my last 1 ended up in a big debate bcus i didnt use proper english lol

Surely you couldn't have had too much experience of people sending you hate messages with you having 18 posts (this thread included) and being registered in December!? You can't be that bad?!

rosie2008;4039408

:? They dont sell cock a leekie:?:p

or sausages:whistling:

Original Poster

moob;4039495

Surely you couldn't have had too much experience of people sending you … Surely you couldn't have had too much experience of people sending you hate messages with you having 18 posts (this thread included) and being registered in December!? You can't be that bad?!

i argued back lol thats y there so many posts....read the walls sausages thred deal lol

Original Poster

louloo;4039502

LMAO

I always thought the bargain bucket was the nastiest bits of the already greasy chicken. No?

louloo;4039502

:lol: You got a plumber what more could ya need.:whistling:
    Dont be greedy now:p

babezone;4039510

i argued back lol thats y there so many posts....read the walls sausages … i argued back lol thats y there so many posts....read the walls sausages thred deal lol

Yeah, just did - kinda weird lingo you got going there (in that post!)! :lol:

You should look after yourself more, all these KFCs and microwavable sausages can't be doing you any good.:whistling:

Original Poster

acecatcher3;4039560

well ill post it for the lols if u want.

lol knock ya self out.

watch it be the 1 time every1 thinks its an amazing deal lol.

Why isn't this in deals? Or bitterwallet?

acecatcher3;4039560

well ill post it for the lols if u want.

you're such a rebel.

lol

do it.

Titchimp;4039559

I always thought the bargain bucket was the nastiest bits of the already … I always thought the bargain bucket was the nastiest bits of the already greasy chicken. No?

It's standard recipe greasy chicken - breast quarters/breast/drumsticks/wings.

babezone;4039510

i argued back lol thats y there so many posts....read the walls sausages … i argued back lol thats y there so many posts....read the walls sausages thred deal lol

hotukdeals.com/ite…-a/ FFS it's -39 :? (EDIT: WAS now -30 as I voted HOT )

duckmagicuk2;4039604

Why isn't this in deals? Or bitterwallet?

Go for it, make it a DEAL...................HOT :thumbsup:. Duckie YOU have the POWER :-D

Original Poster

moob;4039574

Yeah, just did - kinda weird lingo you got going there (in that post!)! … Yeah, just did - kinda weird lingo you got going there (in that post!)! :lol:You should look after yourself more, all these KFCs and microwavable sausages can't be doing you any good.:whistling:

i blame msn and a baby lol you have to learn short hand when you dont have alot of time on your hands....lol its not like people cant understand what im writing so i dont see why they got at me lol.

and i look after myself great lol

You can certainly type 'lol' pretty well. :lol:

In before The Colonel sends hate mail to admin.

Original Poster

moob;4039695

You can certainly type 'lol' pretty well. :lol:

thats becuase i laugh alot...its good to laugh.....those others were just misery guts.

wud admin take this off then? im pretty new so i dont no these things yet lol x

big-boy;4039616

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/308570/6-walls-microwavable-sausages-99p-a/ FFS it's -39 :? (EDIT: WAS now -30 as I voted HOT )

Can we all make this HOT:w00t:

Never give up posting deals babezone, I've bought lots of stuff that was cold:oops:

acecatcher3;4039693

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/316552/kfc-deal-of-the-century-only-12-99

WOW -50 after 3 mins !!!! :? some people need to get out more (yep me too ;-) )

big-boy;4039776

WOW -50 after 3 mins !!!! :? some people need to get out more (yep me … WOW -50 after 3 mins !!!! :? some people need to get out more (yep me too ;-) )

I'm biding my time on that one - soon to be Antarctica methinks.:whistling:

I added some heat but not a lot cos of having voting powers revoked :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?11
      2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2957
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764181
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846148

See more discussions