Groups
    EXPIRED

Sometimes i feel like throwing my hands up in the aiiiirrr i know i can count on youu, somtimes i feel like saying

lord i just dont caaaaree but you got the love i need to see me throouugghhh!!

..... and so on .....

18 Comments

Banned

inb4 less than 100 post thread.

Original Poster

vibeone;8433880

inb4 less than 100 post thread.

i shall agree to that lol !

Thanks for sharing.

Original Poster

Mike D S;8433900

Thanks for sharing.

welcome

Prefer the original.....:)

Banned

cringe

aah96;8433871

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQZhN65vq9E

Stupid, awful, crappy band.

Grrr.

And Florence (or whatever her name is) is ugly and can't sing.

Arrgh!

ryman1000;8433951

cringe

at the song or OP?

Banned

greg_68;8434109

at the song or OP?

The OP, decent song

ryman1000;8434163

The OP, decent song

:-D:thumbsup:

DragonChris;8434097

Stupid, awful, crappy band.Grrr.And Florence (or whatever her name is) is … Stupid, awful, crappy band.Grrr.And Florence (or whatever her name is) is ugly and can't sing.Arrgh!

+1 her voice is awful! She's ruined a perfectly good song and the original is much better as I said before. Can't stand her screeching.

kaks26;8434531

+1 her voice is awful! She's ruined a perfectly good song and the … +1 her voice is awful! She's ruined a perfectly good song and the original is much better as I said before. Can't stand her screeching.

+1... plus she always reminds me Miss Fritton from St Trinians. :w00t:

Banned

kaks26;8434531

+1 her voice is awful! She's ruined a perfectly good song and the … +1 her voice is awful! She's ruined a perfectly good song and the original is much better as I said before. Can't stand her screeching.

DragonChris;8434097

Stupid, awful, crappy band.And Florence (or whatever her name is) is ugly … Stupid, awful, crappy band.And Florence (or whatever her name is) is ugly and can't sing.Arrgh!

so, just look at that ass!

Florence looks like a ginger Noel Fielding.

mr.potato_head;8434976

Florence looks like a ginger Noel Fielding.

That's not very nice.

http://celebrity-pics.movieeye.com/celebrity_pictures/Noel_Fielding_717236.jpg

http://www.cafemaroon.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Florence++The+Machine+florence.jpg

Banned

Much better version, although the singing is atrocious at points the chorus is awesome

youtube.com/wat…oAA
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction88
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1833
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764471
      4. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1647

See more discussions