Somewhere To Chat ! !

bored and i cant be bothered going on msn !

wuu2 ??

x x x x

16 Comments

hi hows your day been:thumbsup:

Original Poster

if im honest rubbish lol, got my hair cut that was the only good part

how about yours?

hey aah, how are you?

ive got 2 pizzas in the oven and i just realised how am i going to get them onto one plate :?

aah96;6453071

if im honest rubbish lol, got my hair cut that was the only good part how … if im honest rubbish lol, got my hair cut that was the only good part how about yours?

not bad thx

wat you had done to your hair

Bored you dont know half do ya:p

Original Poster

micoo;6453088

hey aah, how are you?ive got 2 pizzas in the oven and i just realised how … hey aah, how are you?ive got 2 pizzas in the oven and i just realised how am i going to get them onto one plate :?

im alryt tah. and why dont you just get 2 plates :?

and im fine thanks and you ?

missismop;6453090

not bad thxwat you had done to your hair

had it trimmed and layers

am heavy bored

aah96;6453110

im alryt tah. and why dont you just get 2 plates :? and im fine thanks … im alryt tah. and why dont you just get 2 plates :? and im fine thanks and you ?

he meant a pizza sandwhich, lol

tony_dudz;6453181

he meant a pizza sandwhich, lol

i tempted to do it :lol: i dnt want to carry about 2 plates mights be easier to just stick one on top of the other :lol:

I would put them ontop each other

micoo;6453194

i tempted to do it :lol: i dnt want to carry about 2 plates mights be … i tempted to do it :lol: i dnt want to carry about 2 plates mights be easier to just stick one on top of the other :lol:

blend them

i sometimes have pizza and spud sandwhiches, class

Hello gorgeous girl xxx

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6453377

Hello gorgeous girl xxx

hiyya com

I am waiting for Celtic to lose hopefully, a draw would be fine though but no doubt I will give it the old bit kiss of death by commenting :oops:

Original Poster

hunchback;6454250

I am waiting for Celtic to lose hopefully, a draw would be fine though … I am waiting for Celtic to lose hopefully, a draw would be fine though but no doubt I will give it the old bit kiss of death by commenting :oops:

lmao !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763957
    2. Better watch out for these...912
    3. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
    4. GOT Leaks again514

See more discussions