EXPIRED

somewhere to stay in newark nottinghamshire

hope you can help, i going nuts here trying to find somewhere to stay and all searches seem to send me to nottingham and thats a bit to far. i going to a wedding at Kelham hall in newark and they dont have accommodation so need somewhere quite close to stay. i have found a travelodge so if anyone knows what that one is like as i know they are a bit hit and miss or a reasonable priced place as would like to stay 2 nights so we can have a look around the area.
thanks in advance rosalie

3 Comments

The Red House hotel is opposite Kelham Hall - might be a bit expensive - see redhousekelham.com.

Well what can you say, yes it a Travelodge. Its a room to sleep, clean and tidy but thats it. Good places to visit near there are vale of Belvoir and its castle, Southwell and its minster, down by the river at Gunthorpe (2 pubs, tea rooms, Tom Browns restaurant) or if your looking for a great value Sunday lunch try the Durham ox at wellow.

Original Poster

thanks for them, i had seen adverts for the red house but couldnt find its website. need to decide now over 2 nights at travel lodge or the one night at red house as cant afford 2 there but would be nice treat as its hubbys 40th on same day.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. No Vega deals around - pre-order for Vega 56?11
    2. Nintendo Switch Game Cases34
    3. E-liquid55
    4. Mountain bike £200-£30022

See more discussions