Groups
    EXPIRED

so...michael jackson at the o2-what do we reckon?

Proved a lot of people wrong by selling out 50 dates-like I suspect many on here,I couldnt resist and am going to see him on 3rd august.

Will it be the greatest comeback of all time,or the greatest car crash ever? can he do 50 dates in his fragile state? loadsa cancellations you think?

Who else is going? love or hate him,to me its just one of those events thats got to be seen.

17 Comments

Banned

money on he dont do the 50 gigs
    and
    he lip sync`s his way through the whole gig:roll:

I think it will end badly, sorry but i cannot see him doing 50 gigs.........

not been nasty but he isn't the healthiest of people or so the media leads us to believe, so probably drop dead after first gig

Original Poster

dog_cop;4933724

money on he dont do the 50 gigs and he lip sync`s his way through the … money on he dont do the 50 gigs and he lip sync`s his way through the whole gig:roll:

well,he will certainly lip sync-he always has done and no secret about that-never done it for an entire show mind and the press will slaughter him if he does.mind you,I suspect the press will slaughter him no matter what.

I think he'll manage 3 or 4 and he'll then pull out due to 'medical reasons'

:-D:-D:-D:-D

....he ain't gonna manage 50mins!

I reckon he will manage maybe 5

then pull out due to that very well known celebrity disease, exhaustion!

all sold out well lets see how many people get ther fingers burnt because they cant sell there tickets till near the time when ticket master release them.if you went and got the tickets in your hand then good luck if you sold them for 4x 5x the price i would do the same but ebay will be swamped with cheap tickets nearer the time .

I think it will be amazing and many will be surprised. A show by a true showman. Got tickets near the stage for Sat 18th July so I'm excited.

To be honest........I think a lot of us want him to fail so we can say 'I told you so........i knew he'd do that etc etc'

But i for one would be pleased for the fans if he can pull it off.

Banned

from a music lovers view , I would hope he will not lip sync.. to me thats a total rip off, the only ones I would like to see suffer at the touts .. they are scum

I reckon there will be special concessions for children.

Im going, i cant wait. I dont think he will do them all, but im going to the 4th one i think, so should be ok

The gigs are quite spread out though aren't they? I'm after tickets for one night, but will wait until nearer the time

Banned

dog_cop;4935315

from a music lovers view , I would hope he will not lip sync.. to me … from a music lovers view , I would hope he will not lip sync.. to me thats a total rip off, the only ones I would like to see suffer at the touts .. they are scum

i second that

fair dos touts outside the gig like the old days but everyman and his dog is out to tout these days and it stops the people who genuinely want tickets from getting them at face value

how spread apart are these 50 gigs btw as he has got to do them for financial reasons

these will be huge theatrical gigs with all the trimmings as well, no expense spared for jacko tours...

remember seeing him years ago at rounday park leeds 1988
    http://editorial.jpress.co.uk/web/Upload/RNDH//TH1_98200718jacksonsquare.jpg

Supermod

I think it will be one hell of a show and I am looking forward to it.

casparwhite;4935486

i second thatfair dos touts outside the gig like the old days but … i second thatfair dos touts outside the gig like the old days but everyman and his dog is out to tout these days and it stops the people who genuinely want tickets from getting them at face valuehow spread apart are these 50 gigs btw as he has got to do them for financial reasonsthese will be huge theatrical gigs with all the trimmings as well, no expense spared for jacko tours...remember seeing him years ago at rounday park leeds 1988

define tout? Regular sellers or one offs?

I have tickets to see "the MAN" in August, I bought a pair for my mother and a pair to sell "cos I could".

I hear your gripe about touts but in this day and age and due to the economy - everyone is here to make a living.

Better than:
    living off the state
    committing a crime

Same as:
    going to a sample sale (or H&M's latest designer showcase), buying the goods cheap and then selling on ebay.

So calm down dears! We all had the same advantage with the presales.

Enjoy those that have tickets - cos "This Is It".

mwah.x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1526
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1015
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32171
      4. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger78

See more discussions