Groups
    EXPIRED

Son broke phone, can you help me find another please nokia 520

He has dropped his nokia lumia 520 and smashed the screen, I need to find another in black the same please.

I get confused about all the locked unlocked thingy, he has a tesco monthly payment type thing but the phone was just bought somewhere else not tesco if that makes sense?

I think tesco sim works in 02 phones or unlocked phones?

I'm not techie at all so if you can help and post a link to a reasonable price one that his sim will work in I would be really grateful.

Many thanks

15 Comments

They have one for 69.99 free delivery on the o2 website
    your sim should work in this

Banned

Take it for repair.

Original Poster

o2.co.uk/sho…ck/

I get to here and it wants me to pick a tariff , I don't see how I just buy the phone?

The screen in the 520 can be changed in about 20 minutes, very simple to do. Screens are about a tenner on fleabag!!

fleabay!!

You have to pick a tariff then go to basket
    they'll always send you a sim with it

Original Poster

It says big bundles or 02 unlimited ? Both say £10 a month, does it matter what I pick, it's not going to charge me monthly though is it as I already have a tesco monthly payment? Sorry for being so dim.

Original Poster

Sorry I would not be able to repair it myself and I guess a shop would charge as much as a new phone.

Hi i just bought one of ebay brand new £50 take a look there a few buy now or make offer that's what i did brand new as well

Tell him to get a paper round and replace it himself.

It will just have a pay as you go sim with £10 free top up on it that's ok lol it will not charge you monthly xx

and no it doesn't matter what tariff you pick xx

Original Poster

Thanks very much

That's ok xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Car MOT45
      2. Amazon spend £20 and get £5 extra58
      3. DPD international?56
      4. What laptop?33