son decided he wants 'the yeezys' shoes for his 13th birthday- where can I buy them?

25 replies
Found 2nd Feb
can't find them anywhere online, anyone know what shops sell them? any help much appreciated

25 Comments

they are very expensive - say no

Original Poster

tony_spumoni

aren't they £150? I don't think that's too unreasonable for a 13 year old

tony_spumoni

LOOL too expensive for hotukdealers

Hi I believe they are hard to find and sell out rather quickly once released. This might help with release dates and retailers http://www.adidas.com/yeezy?q=yeezy
My son also wanted a pair but when I found out the price, they are something I could never afford. Maybe you could get him a yeezy t-shirt (if you can find one) and then a different pair of trainers, I know my son and his friends are wearing the Nike hiraches, not sure if I have spelled that right.

Original Poster

missleading

Which ones? The Yeezy military boots are around £550.

they weren't boots. He showed me a picture, they were red and black and just looked like normal shoes.

The only reason I would say not to buy them is because you'll spend £200+ to get them, then in 6 months he'll just outgrow them.

Batman52901

The only reason I would say not to buy them is because you'll spend £200+ … The only reason I would say not to buy them is because you'll spend £200+ to get them, then in 6 months he'll just outgrow them.

pretty certain op asked where to get them, not shall they get them,.

Offer him the cash. The shoes will soon be forgotten...
Edited by: "lynsaydyson" 2nd Feb

You will not get these unless you are a trainer collector or reseller, they sell out super fast, and the resell prices are ridiculous

Just googled and the shops I know where very exclusive, (part of very but designer brands) and Amazon.

tony_spumoni

ioffer … ioffer http://www.ioffer.com/i/men-sneakers-air-yeezy-2-man-red-october-luminous-shoes-625751835?i=344268715

yer cause thats not counterfeit lol

Aididas tubular is a good alternative.

Adidas yeezy, give the brand a Google. a very limited amount are released, a one time release no re stock. this causes prices to soar. so rrp at £150, resell between £400 - 600 depending on the model. If you're looking on eBay and see a pair for around rrp they are FAKE! beware! there is alot of these going around. Of course if you're fine with this then go for it but just trying to give you an idea of what's going on with the yeezy brand.
Good luck

go on footlocker website theirs 3 new colours which were released in December

adidas , nike and the likes of them deserve all they get when get counterfeited goods being sold off as their own, their products are made in jungle sweatshops for pennies per pair

thetreelogger

​Anything designed by Kanye West is utter rubbish. And if you want to spend 150 quid on rubbish for a 13 year old you are nuts. No wonder some kids have no idea on value.

Good luck...

People advising YOU against buying Some snazzy kicks for your youth,,,but make him do chores thatll cover it...look on Amazon.com or ebay.com they sometimes have ex display sneakers for sale
Edited by: "scamwatch" 3rd Feb

try flannels on line, I know they do sell them or some where like Selfridge in store

Original Poster

thanks for the help everyone, got a pair off eBay for £600 and he was over the moon with them!

Well done, you did the decent thing.

thetreelogger

Yes it is

I bought a pair of Yeezy's from Adidas in the Zebra colour. On the resell market they are £1000+. I intend to wear them though

Original Poster

kevincredible

I bought a pair of Yeezy's from Adidas in the Zebra colour. On the resell … I bought a pair of Yeezy's from Adidas in the Zebra colour. On the resell market they are £1000+. I intend to wear them though

my son got a pair too
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56529
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions