Groups

Song

Song / Title

7 Comments

Original Poster

It's been on clubland a few artists have released it and it's never really done anything.

Not much to go on but I keep having stonebridge, the visitor, the visited, the visitors, the haunting/ haunted go round in my head Ive searched on google for the last hour . The song title is in my head but won't come out.
    Edited by: "dontasciime" 21st Sep 2010

Original Poster

There is a girl in video in sort of a sepia effect in a room on her tatty bed maybe in corner or in a corner leaning against curled up in room

Not much to go on I know but on the off chance that someone sorta recognises the mess of a description :lol

Piano / dance / club/ vocal trance

Original Poster

cheers

Original Poster

It is. Been doing my head in I had the words in my head but no matter how many times I went to say them > They always came out as the visited/ visitors etc. thanks for a good nights sleep now.

dontasciime

cheers

Your welcome, awesome tune btw

Original Poster

She's quite cute as well.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3031067
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764578
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1832
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1939

See more discussions