Groups

Song help - sorry not much to go on

I was just watching a programme on discovery turbo, and in the break there was an advert for a pimp my ride style show, which had a song on it which is in my head now but i can't remember what it was called grrrrr.....

I think its quite recent

has something like '

i'd do anything' and something about cars

think its an R&B track

if anyone could help it would be great ( rep added) if not i will wait for it again and shazam it on my iphone!!

12 Comments

Original Poster

i found it!!!

asayer;8231191

i found it!!!

and? lol :w00t:

Banned

DAMNOME;8231209

and? lol :w00t:

hes youtubing it up!:-D

Banned

asayer;8231191

i found it!!!

what song was it ?

Original Poster

You don't want to know haha as it contains none of the words i put above haha

It was that 'pass out' song, it just got stuck in my head after the advert, youtubed it and now i can move on with my life

link - so i can get on with mine!

Original Poster

link above thanks to Naeem!

asayer;8231611

lol - good job you found it yourself... would never have got it from the OP

asayer;8231611

]Tinie Tempah

Original Poster

I just went through the itunes top 40 and played them all until i found it because i knew it was recent, unfortunately i started at 40 and it is number 3 in the charts!

DAMNOME;8231570

link - so i can get on with mine!

:-D

Banned

asayer;8231530

You don't want to know haha as it contains none of the words i put above … You don't want to know haha as it contains none of the words i put above hahaIt was that 'pass out' song, it just got stuck in my head after the advert, youtubed it and now i can move on with my life

at least you got 'do '
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553749
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1942
      3. CCleaner software compromised by hackers1525
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313798

See more discussions