Groups

Songs of the Month

Im starting a new little thread that im going to post every month its new songs ive listened to and old ones i still like

Good way to build your music collection

Hellogoodbye - Baby its fact
    Uncle Kracker - Follow me
    James Blunt - 1973
    Jamie Scott + the town - When will i see your face again
    Hoosiers - Worry about ray
    Sting - Shape of my heart
    Plain White T's - hey there deliah (hated it at first but starting to warm to it)
    Phantom Planet - Wishing Well
    Newton Faulkner - Dream Catch Me ( takes a bit getting used to)
    Maroon 5 - Nothing Lasts Forever
    Foundations -Baby Now that Ive Found You
    Daughtry - Its not over
    The Calling - Wherever you will go
    Air Traffic - Empty Space
    Iron Maiden - Trooper (damn you guitar hero 2:p )

[U Random
    Josh Groban - February Song

As you can see theres a nice and very different collection of tracks but search them on youtube and have a listen - you never know you might like them -Im always looking for new songs for my ipod and recommendations help

26 Comments

Admin

Some good songs there I think Hey There Delilah is great, it sounds a bit like earlier radiohead stuff.

You might like

Incubus - Drive and I wish you were here
    Matchbox Twenty - Unwell and Bent
    Aaron Thomas (from StainD) - Outside - the live version feat Fred Durst is good
    Lisa Loeb - Stay
    Massive Attack - Unfinished Sympathy

Matchbox twenty are amazing!!!:-D New greatest hits album out in october with 6 new songs, cant wait.

I would recommend Barenaked Ladies to anyone, they are amazing!

Original Poster

monkey2929

Matchbox twenty are amazing!!!:-D New greatest hits album out in october … Matchbox twenty are amazing!!!:-D New greatest hits album out in october with 6 new songs, cant wait.I would recommend Barenaked Ladies to anyone, they are amazing!

Yeh have "one week" already everytime i listen to that all i think about is the film american pie lol - ty juliet bravo - bought Drive off itunes good song

Some really good songs there dandoc. I absolutely love Newton Faulkner at the moment.

Original Poster

fireheaven

Some really good songs there dandoc. I absolutely love Newton Faulkner … Some really good songs there dandoc. I absolutely love Newton Faulkner at the moment.

Addicted to the Hellogoodbye - Baby its fact song
    Must listen to it - excellent track

youtube.com/wat…G1I

Theres the link

James Blunt!??!?!?

What possessed you to write bloody Jame Blunt!

His surname is a clue, Just totally blunt, **** singer, Whiny stupid ****!

I like "Iron Maiden - Trooper" though. :thumbsup:

errr, youngun, whats wrong with James Blunt?!!?!! :giggle:

Silentgirl!

errr, youngun, whats wrong with James Blunt?!!?!! :giggle:

Argh!, Just a terrible singer, He can't even write good songs, Very blunt indeed. :x

Original Poster

Iom-RF

James Blunt!??!?!?What possessed you to write bloody Jame Blunt!His … James Blunt!??!?!?What possessed you to write bloody Jame Blunt!His surname is a clue, Just totally blunt, **** singer, Whiny stupid ****! I like "Iron Maiden - Trooper" though. :thumbsup:

James blunt is ok - if Youre beautiful hadnt been so overplayed in the charts you would like him - if youve heard his songs like no bravery you will understand hes good ----------1973 is a good track though no doubt about that

I hated the "you're beautiful" song, I hated it when I first heard it, His voice is very very irritating!, even his signing voice!

Original Poster

Iom-RF

I hated the "you're beautiful" song, I hated it when I first heard it, … I hated the "you're beautiful" song, I hated it when I first heard it, His voice is very very irritating!, even his signing voice!

It can be annoying but you cant hate it - but then we are all entitled to our opinions on music except ppl who like rap and RnB :-D

Banned

what about stronger- kanye west

EDIT:

dandoc2

It can be annoying but you cant hate it - but then we are all entitled to … It can be annoying but you cant hate it - but then we are all entitled to our opinions on music except ppl who like rap and RnB :-D

lol

CSS - Let's Make Love And Listen To Death From Above
    Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #3 (Power Out)
    Kings Of Leon - Charmer
    Wolfmother - Women
    Gomez - Whipping Piccadilly
    Flock of Seagulls - I ran
    Talk Talk - Life's what you make it.

I have a very jumbled taste in music.

dandoc2

It can be annoying but you cant hate it - but then we are all entitled to … It can be annoying but you cant hate it - but then we are all entitled to our opinions on music except ppl who like rap and RnB :-D

hey!!:giggle:

Just got my free Eminem encore album from bangcd, i dislike rap / r&b but recently im starting to realise that its all just a matter of taste, some of eminems songs are pretty well made:whistling:

Edited to add - After listening to some of the other songs on the album i would say most rap is rubbish lol. Who wants to hear a guy being sick before the start of a song? And whats with the language, it ruins rap in my opinion.

also try X JAPAN

Original Poster

ilovepink

hey!!:giggle:

Hey im a big fan of eminem but thats where it ends

Thats what years of ear torture from my 21 sister playing her rubbish does to an 18 year old -- and they seem to rob tunes from old songs which just ruins them for me

very good people, all the comments have been taken off, now lets all be friends. We can sit round a guitar and sing kumbaya like nice people.

Banned

marty153

very good people, all the comments have been taken off, now lets all be … very good people, all the comments have been taken off, now lets all be friends. We can sit round a guitar and sing kumbaya like nice people.

Yes please:-D :-D :-D

Banned

marty153

all the comments have been taken off

have they? i didnt notice :?

dandoc2

James blunt is ok - if Youre beautiful hadnt been so overplayed in the … James blunt is ok - if Youre beautiful hadnt been so overplayed in the charts you would like him - if youve heard his songs like no bravery you will understand hes good ----------1973 is a good track though no doubt about that

One of my favourites, although I didn't like 'You're Beautiful' because it was overplayed and his voice was annoying at first, but now that's grown on me...

][COLOR=RoyalBlue]James Blunt - No Bravery[/COLOR]

This is funny though

][COLOR=RoyalBlue]James Blunt - Bloody Cold[/COLOR]

Banned

that bloody cold one is so funny :giggle:

yer, people reported some comments that were said and so we all friends now!

My new found band of interst this month is Scouting for girls (thanks C32) they are really good remind me of something/one I can't quite put my finger on
    ]here have a listen

Banned

jennybubbles

My new found band of interst this month is Scouting for girls (thanks … My new found band of interst this month is Scouting for girls (thanks C32) they are really good remind me of something/one I can't quite put my finger on ]here have a listen

lol im listening to it now on itunes :w00t: they are quite good :thumbsup:

rayman

One of my favourites, although I didn't like 'You're Beautiful' because … One of my favourites, although I didn't like 'You're Beautiful' because it was overplayed and his voice was annoying at first, but now that's grown on me...][COLOR=RoyalBlue]James Blunt - No Bravery[/COLOR]This is funny though :)][COLOR=RoyalBlue]James Blunt - Bloody Cold[/COLOR]

I'm not a huge James Blunt fan but that first song is really good. However the second just had me crying with laughter :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions