Found 11th Sep 2009
Had a small area in my front garden gravelled ,have had 5 lots of cat muck in it within a week ffs!!

Has anyone used one of those sonic devices,do they work before i resort to an air rifle?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

The cats just stares at mine when it goes off! :x

Flood the garden with water, cats don't like water:w00t:

Orange peel or a immitation fox,

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6264297

That used to happen at my old house, flippin annoying, I used to chuck … That used to happen at my old house, flippin annoying, I used to chuck water on them.Maybe you should get a cat of your own debz:thumbsup::p Let little kitty fight them off,lol

Gawd no,no kids or pets allowed:w00t:

I hate those sonic boxes - I can bloody hear them! Best way to get rid of cats is to buy a cat. Or dog!

Sloth/Mod

You need a fat bint neighbour repeller. I keep telling you. :-D

Banned

i have one debz, we have loads of cats round here and as i dont mine is the preferred choice for crapping in, i got one of those and within a week my garden was free of cats, no crap anymore, although it broke after about 2 years but the cats have never come back, i now need one for front garden as the cats now crap there on their way home

Original Poster

Syzable;6264432

You need a fat bint neighbour repeller. I keep telling you. :-D

She isn't fat though:w00t:

Original Poster

sassie;6264440

i have one debz, we have loads of cats round here and as i dont mine is … i have one debz, we have loads of cats round here and as i dont mine is the preferred choice for crapping in, i got one of those and within a week my garden was free of cats, no crap anymore, although it broke after about 2 years but the cats have never come back, i now need one for front garden as the cats now crap there on their way home

Thanks sassie,might be worth a try, i'll go insane if the gardens full of cat muck day after day:x

Banned

deb8z;6264489

Thanks sassie,might be worth a try, i'll go insane if the gardens full of … Thanks sassie,might be worth a try, i'll go insane if the gardens full of cat muck day after day:x

i tried everything i could buy, and the cats still crapped, i know many will say these dont work, but mine did, only ever turned it off when kids out playing cause you can hear the noise, but was always turned back on, but to be honest after a while you dont hear the noise, you get used to it, and ide rather the noise than cat ****

I mowed my front lawn yesterday and 4 piles of cat crap, so am going to get another :x

Sloth/Mod

deb8z;6264482

She isn't fat though:w00t:

That's because she's emptied her bowels all over your garden. :lol:

Banned

Syzable;6264523

That's because she's emptied her bowels all over your garden. :lol:

:lol: the cat must have been watching that add for some airfreshener.. " I want to POO at Debz house :lol::lol:

Sloth/Mod

dog_cop;6264535

:lol: the cat must have been watching that add for some airfreshener.. " … :lol: the cat must have been watching that add for some airfreshener.. " I want to POO at Debz house :lol::lol:

I think i may go round and add one too. :-D

Original Poster

Its not funny Sy:x:x:x

I'll send it to you in the mail:p

Sloth/Mod

deb8z;6264750

Its not funny Sy:x:x:x

Not stictly true.............i think it's hilarious.

MikeL;6264197

Flood the garden with water, cats don't like water:w00t:

My Cats love the water :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47382
    2. Win free gin for a year88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions