Sonic Dash app - All in app Purchases and upgrades free

Posted 23rd Aug
My son was playing sonic Dash on fire tablet and now can purchase all of the character upgrades and unlocks for free, he ended up with a 100,000+ coins all! Has to be a glitch With free purchases he literally brought the store out and verified as free on the appstore email. Worth a shot for avid game players
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
I can see a daily mail article in your future OP "my son spent £10k on sonic using my credit card"
41739777-r5JcX.jpg
18 Comments
Here before the massive bill comes in
Just double check your credit card statement first!!
I can see a daily mail article in your future OP "my son spent £10k on sonic using my credit card"
Aldnoah23/08/2020 21:59

massive billy here checking in
keep us posted
Edited by: "Dannyrobbo" 23rd Aug
They did have a free version of this that you got from downloading it via Amazon. I forget it’s name but they tried doing their own version of the app/play store and all in app purchases for it was free.

Maybe that’s what has happened?

As I posted this OP linked some screenshots. So yeah, I’m assuming he got this while the Amazon Undergound thing existed so still gets all purchases for free
Edited by: "Ashley_Clarke" 23rd Aug
woster23/08/2020 21:59

I can see a daily mail article in your future OP "my son spent £10k on …I can see a daily mail article in your future OP "my son spent £10k on sonic using my credit card"

See the links of screenshot I took. Of course I checked first after he showed me.

Not at all my son constantly asks me to purchase the extra bundles to play and I say no, the bundles have never been free and usually comes up with you don't have permission to purchase it (parental. Control)
Dannyrobbo23/08/2020 22:24

keep us posted

See the links below for screenshot of the purchases verified by email and amazon
woster23/08/2020 21:59

I can see a daily mail article in your future OP "my son spent £10k on …I can see a daily mail article in your future OP "my son spent £10k on sonic using my credit card"

Lol not my son I defo checked it first even did an upgrade myself. See links below for the verified emails and ones from Amazon
41739777-r5JcX.jpg
Checked on iOS and not free, just to let you iOS guys know
I think some games you download from the Amazon App Store have all the in app purchases as free. Maybe this is one of them?
Edited by: "RamsMax" 24th Aug
RamsMax24/08/2020 09:06

I think some games you download from the Amazon App Store have all the in …I think some games you download from the Amazon App Store have all the in app purchases as free. Maybe this is one of them?

It isn't. My son has had it for months, was always chargeable for add on bundles and character upgrades
Everything in this game was always free as part of amazon underground. Underground has discontinued but some apps and games still have the “always free” aspect.
migavupe24/08/2020 10:46

Everything in this game was always free as part of amazon underground. …Everything in this game was always free as part of amazon underground. Underground has discontinued but some apps and games still have the “always free” aspect.

Unless what you are referring to is an older version of the game, I have to disagree with you because the bundles and upgrades were chargeable in the version on the amazon fire tabs.
Post a comment
@
    Text