Sonic & Mario Olpic Games Wii Game £33 at Zavvi

I've been trying to get hold of this game for ages and it's sold out almost everywhere! It's normally £40 but Zavvi are selling it it for £33 with free delivery. (www.zavvi.co.uk)

This is my first post so I hope this works ok!

It says 3-7 days deelivery but I was notified within 2 days that it was on its way.

4 Comments

I ordered this over a week ago and was still waiting when I found it at Game and cancelled the zavvi order. Their website says stocks are due in on 21st which is when a number of people seem to be due stock.

does seem to be a rare game at the moment, good find if it comes. zavvi are known to be a bit **** though.

do you mean to post this as a deal (or just as a tip) cause it looks like you've posted it under the misc tab. pm a mod they should be able to sort

Does anyone have a discount code for this as well?
Thanks

Original Poster

This was my first post so haven't got a clue which to list it under! Can't work out how to attach a "go to deal" or a picture!

Does this thing not come with instructions? lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
    2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions