Found 24th Jan 2010
hi does anyone know if the sell them things what plug into your tv with games on and a joystick but a sonic the hedgehog one, my partner seems to think they do but im not sure. im not sure what there called to search for them.

  1. Misc
  1. Misc

plug and play

Try Argos?

I think there's a few on the amazon marketplace and maybe try argos i know there was one available there last year

toys r us

Original Poster

plug and play thats it, thanks for all your help.
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    3. word association Game74244916
    4. Add one, leave one game54415442

    See more discussions