Sonic The Hedgehog (Film) - Go See It!

Posted 23rd Feb
Wow.

I was worried this film wasn't going to be that good, and I've left the cinema believing it's one of the best 'kids' movies I've seen in a long time.

Really reccomend a watch at the cinema if you're looking for something to do!
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
Derek_Fortescue_Shatwell23/02/2020 17:42

Would you recommend it if you're not 10 years old? I've seen the …Would you recommend it if you're not 10 years old? I've seen the trailer, the graphics look Sonic looks like he's stuck onto the scene and not part of it.

I'm 25 and thoroughly enjoyed it!

Surprisingly entertaining and funny.
Edited by: "ArcAndPie" 23rd Feb
20 Comments
Couldn't agree with you more. I expected it to be a bit cheesy but it really wasn't. It was my sons first time at the cinema and he loved it. He won't stop talking about it!!
Would you recommend it if you're not 10 years old?
I've seen the trailer, the graphics look
Sonic looks like he's stuck onto the scene and not part of it.

Would you recommend it if you're not 10 years old? I've seen the …Would you recommend it if you're not 10 years old? I've seen the trailer, the graphics look Sonic looks like he's stuck onto the scene and not part of it.

I'm 25 and thoroughly enjoyed it!

Surprisingly entertaining and funny.
Edited by: "ArcAndPie" 23rd Feb
I watched it yesterday great movie. Really enjoyed it
Looking forward to seeing it with my 10 year old son after the comments👏

I think it looks that way because it is a cartoon character in a real life world. I thought it worked pretty well. Maybe the best they could do with it as their first design (which people hated) made him look quite humanlike.
Not the type of movie I'd go cinema for but thanks will wait for it to come out via digital.
Yeah it wasn’t bad. Took the kids to the 4d showing.
Thanks for taking the time to praise this movie.

My daughter would like to see it, so I will give it a whirl.

Cheers buddy
booboy223/02/2020 19:12

Thanks for taking the time to praise this movie.My daughter would like to …Thanks for taking the time to praise this movie.My daughter would like to see it, so I will give it a whirl.Cheers buddy

If you're going either Tuesday or Wednesday this week I have a Meerkat Movie 2 for 1 code you're welcome to use if you like.
Jason23/02/2020 19:17

If you're going either Tuesday or Wednesday this week I have a Meerkat …If you're going either Tuesday or Wednesday this week I have a Meerkat Movie 2 for 1 code you're welcome to use if you like.

Thanks Jason. I have a policy with those pesky meercats, so I will be ok.

Hopefully somebody else could use?

Really kind offer buddy, really appreciate it!

Very kind.
I’m glad you have posted this, my son wants go see it after seeing the trailer and I was apprehensive as he wanted see “playing with fire” and many more after the trailers also but they were nowhere near as good as the trailers suggested!! So it’s great to get some positive feedback before paying out again for another cinema trip
delly12323/02/2020 20:30

I’m glad you have posted this, my son wants go see it after seeing the t …I’m glad you have posted this, my son wants go see it after seeing the trailer and I was apprehensive as he wanted see “playing with fire” and many more after the trailers also but they were nowhere near as good as the trailers suggested!! So it’s great to get some positive feedback before paying out again for another cinema trip

You will enjoy it a lot more than you think!
booboy223/02/2020 19:44

Thanks Jason. I have a policy with those pesky meercats, so I will be …Thanks Jason. I have a policy with those pesky meercats, so I will be ok.Hopefully somebody else could use?Really kind offer buddy, really appreciate it!Very kind.

You're welcome.

Yep, sure can. So if anyone here in the thread wants a 2 for 1 code they can just let me know.
Couldn’t agree with you more, I think I enjoyed it more than my son.
Yep I was surprised to enjoy this movie much better than I was expecting.
The ending wasn’t great tbf but still worth a watch
We’re off to see it after school today can’t wait x
parisp24/02/2020 12:04

We’re off to see it after school today can’t wait x

You'll enjoy it!
Thanks we were given 15 free tickets from Vue due to a power cut so managed to watch dolittle,playing with fire and tonight sonic for nothing. Also if anyone wants meerkat code for this week message me x
Edited by: "parisp" 24th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants