Sonic The Hedgehog HD Fan Made Game, Free Demo Available!!

9 replies
Found 21st Oct 2010
And OMG it looks 100 times better than Sonic 4....

9 Comments

Original Poster

cant download?

Played it, its shocking, found it so disconnected from the old sonic feel.

Original Poster

Adam2050

Played it, its shocking, found it so disconnected from the old sonic feel.

Gameplay feels exactly the same as the original Sonic to me - What is so disconnected about it??

I think he's achieved a much better game than Sonic 4

Loove it.. Feels and looks great. My first ever game on the megadrive was sonic 1, I loved it, and this feels just like it but 10x up to date.

I think it captures the retro Sonic feel really well. I have heard about this game in the past but never looked into it.. really impressed with the demo. Must have taken considerable skill to make it - Sega should get the guy on board for Sonic 4: Episode 2!!
Edited by: "oldmanhouse" 25th Oct 2010

Thanks for posting that I thought it was brilliant.

Didn't realise it would be so short so it certainly left me wanting more. Sega should definitely take an interest in this guy.

Mallinersha

Gameplay feels exactly the same as the original Sonic to me - What is so … Gameplay feels exactly the same as the original Sonic to me - What is so disconnected about it??I think he's achieved a much better game than Sonic 4

For me its the way it reacts on the joypad feels so bitty. Maybe I downloaded an earlier version just didn't feel like sonic or maybe it was the graphics.

Sega, you can take the money you got off me for the pathetic Sonic 4 Episode 1 and give it to these guys please.

They actually did the job right. Besides anything else, they actually claim it's a remake as opposed to what you did- making out it's a brand new game when it's actually just a rehash of half of Sonic 1 and Sonic 2's end boss with a couple of extra bits chucked in for good measure.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades89
    2. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    3. Whey protien629
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811

See more discussions