Groups

...Sonisphere Festival...

Supermod
    Are you going?

20 Comments

Nope.

No.

Only a few bands I would be interested in seeing. I want to puch the website right in the groin though!

Original Poster Supermod

mr.potato_head

No.Only a few bands I would be interested in seeing. I want to puch the … No.Only a few bands I would be interested in seeing. I want to puch the website right in the groin though!

How come?!

magicjay1986

How come?!

Referring to website or lineup?

Lineup isnt really my thing only 6-7 bands that I would want to see.

Website looks like space invaders on a spectrum. Made me want to vomit.

Original Poster Supermod

mr.potato_head

Referring to website or lineup?Lineup isnt really my thing only 6-7 bands … Referring to website or lineup?Lineup isnt really my thing only 6-7 bands that I would want to see.Website looks like space invaders on a spectrum. Made me want to vomit.

Website. I see what you mean. The actual articles are a shambles. Full of errors and sometimes nonsense.

The line up for me is superb.

id like to go, but no bands i really wanna see,
    cept some down the bill, but cant justify the price just for them!

My wife has gone so I get 4 days of peace and quiet!

Original Poster Supermod

birdyboyuk

My wife has gone so I get 4 days of peace and quiet!

I don't know who is luckier!!

Original Poster Supermod

Snare

id like to go, but no bands i really wanna see,cept some down the bill, … id like to go, but no bands i really wanna see,cept some down the bill, but cant justify the price just for them!

Thats fair enough.

With an avi like yours I assume you are going to Reading this year? We have tickets for the Sunday as we cannot make the Friday or Saturday. Gutted.

magicjay1986

Website. I see what you mean. The actual articles are a shambles. Full of … Website. I see what you mean. The actual articles are a shambles. Full of errors and sometimes nonsense. The line up for me is superb.

I already had my head in a bowl before I had a chance to read the articles.

It is full of big artsists but not really my thing. Enjoy Glasto? Pathetically stupid question. but answer me anyway
    Edited by: "mr.potato_head" 29th Jul 2010

Original Poster Supermod

mr.potato_head

I already had my head in a bowl before I had a chance to read the … I already had my head in a bowl before I had a chance to read the articles.It is full of big artsists but not really my thing. Enjoy Glasto? Pathetically stupid question. but answer me anyway

I didn't go in the end. Incredibly long story which I wont bore you with but I was genuinely gutted. Had to pass up my tickets. Only consolation from it is that the promoters (Kilimanjaro) of Sonisphere upgraded my tickets to Rock Royalty to make me feel a bit better.

Judging by your post you had a great time at Glasto?!

Without trying to rub it in, Glasto was amazing with quite a few very special performances but gutted I missed Thom Yorke (trying to play down how good it was) oO

Bit confused, why did they upgrade you? Feel free to bore me.

What does Rock Royalty entitle you to? Unlimited drug and hooker supply?

Original Poster Supermod

mr.potato_head

Without trying to rub it in, Glasto was amazing with quite a few very … Without trying to rub it in, Glasto was amazing with quite a few very special performances but gutted I missed Thom Yorke (trying to play down how good it was) oOBit confused, why did they upgrade you? Feel free to bore me. What does Rock Royalty entitle you to? Unlimited drug and hooker supply?

I had my Glastonbury tickets through a company that I do work for. They run one of the fields. I couldnt make it because of work which I had to travel away for and it turned out that the listing was a week after. My clients from work who were getting me tickets for Glasto can also get tickets from Kilimanjaro for all of their events, as they did last year for Sonisphere. That is how I get to meet all the artists etc. So this year they only gave me standard camping which they upgraded due to my Glasto disappointment.

Next year Glasto should be good. No doubt U2 will headline one day...

My brother is taking my son for the weekend. I may go on Sunday

I will be kept awake for the next three nights by it! GREAT

Original Poster Supermod

kypoo2000

I will be kept awake for the next three nights by it! GREAT

Then why did you not object to their licence?

Original Poster Supermod

scabbers

My brother is taking my son for the weekend. I may go on Sunday

For the might Maiden, good choice!

magicjay1986

Thats fair enough. With an avi like yours I assume you are going to … Thats fair enough. With an avi like yours I assume you are going to Reading this year? We have tickets for the Sunday as we cannot make the Friday or Saturday. Gutted.

Yeah, well, i'm going to Leeds
    and i'm only going for the blink day (as i'm flying to dublin on the sunday, to see blink again on 31st august)

enjoy reading!

Original Poster Supermod

Snare

Yeah, well, i'm going to Leeds :)and i'm only going for the blink day … Yeah, well, i'm going to Leeds :)and i'm only going for the blink day (as i'm flying to dublin on the sunday, to see blink again on 31st august)enjoy reading!

I am only doing the Sunday at Reading! Same reasons you are!

Original Poster Supermod

Those who said they went, I hope it was as good for you as it was for me. Absolutely awesome weekend.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions