Sonos and Black Friday

Found 19th Nov 2017
Any idea if sonos speakers will be discounted on Black Friday? The new Alexa enabled one looks really good.

But a bit of reading around seems to suggest that deals on Sonos unlikely and the company might even be in trouble, to the point of going under.

But so much miss information and speculation on the net that it difficult to believe everything.

Any ideas or opinions??
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
I'm not going to critique your choice in speaker. I have some Bose ones myself but why bother getting that latest one? Sonos seem to be like Bose...hardly ever have discounts but you should be able to get something discounted from them on black Friday. In which case, just buy an Echo Dot and connect it though bluetooth...no difference.
I'm just looking on the Which? website now and I'll be looking out for any discount on the B&O Beoplay M5 on black friday. Seems to have excellent reviews.
Original Poster
cossy32 h, 55 m ago

I'm just looking on the Which? website now and I'll be looking out for any …I'm just looking on the Which? website now and I'll be looking out for any discount on the B&O Beoplay M5 on black friday. Seems to have excellent reviews.

I guess that's because I don't really know my speakers! I'll keep an eye out for the B&O, but always assumed that Bose were "over rated" because of comments (many from this site, I'm sure) and how pricy they are.

P
If you are looking at sound quality there is simply no comparison between Alexa and Sonos - Sonos is miles better that Alexa - best hear there side by side and let your ear decide. BTW I don't own any Sonos, but I've demoed them when purchasing a much more expensive hifi setup and for the money Sonos is quite decent
If you have any friends working for virgin media, Sonos have a 20% corporate discount through tribe for them.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions