Sonos beam + 2 Sonos SL’s?

Posted 12th Apr
Hi guys this is a question for anyone who owns a Sonos beam and 2 Sonos one’s does this improve the sound dramatically? and where would the best place to place them? I have beam downstairs we’ve had it nearly 2 years and it’s incredible for such a small sound bar but we are wanting a more cinematic experience now
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
I highly rate this setup. Soon after I got the Beam I quickly invested in two Sonos Ones, as like you said the beams quality is incredible so I wanted to see just how amazing you could get it and wow was it worth it! Films really do immerse you with that cinema feel, it’s a whole new level with them. The kids absolutely love it as-well and makes them jump from some background noise booming behind you. We have them positioned just behind each corner of the sofa at head height when sitting. You can tweak the volume of the surround sound speakers to get the perfect feel, so if you have them close or a bit further away you can still get the ideal volume for them. Can’t recommend them enough.
Edited by: "_Whatever_" 12th Apr
Agreed, well worth it. I'm using a couple of older play:1, also at each end of the sofa, and very happy with this setup. Do it!
_Whatever_12/04/2020 11:26

I highly rate this setup. Soon after I got the Beam I quickly invested in …I highly rate this setup. Soon after I got the Beam I quickly invested in two Sonos Ones, as like you said the beams quality is incredible so I wanted to see just how amazing you could get it and wow was it worth it! Films really do immerse you with that cinema feel, it’s a whole new level with them. The kids absolutely love it as-well and makes them jump from some background noise booming behind you. We have them positioned just behind each corner of the sofa at head height when sitting. You can tweak the volume of the surround sound speakers to get the perfect feel, so if you have them close or a bit further away you can still get the ideal volume for them. Can’t recommend them enough.

Can they go in-front if you the 1’s or do they have to be at the sides of you left and right? thanks mate
Justsuperman12/04/2020 16:50

Can they go in-front if you the 1’s or do they have to be at the sides of y …Can they go in-front if you the 1’s or do they have to be at the sides of you left and right? thanks mate

Ideally behind but you could have them in line with the sofa at a 45 degree angle facing onwards towards you. But not in front
_Whatever_12/04/2020 16:54

Ideally behind but you could have them in line with the sofa at a 45 …Ideally behind but you could have them in line with the sofa at a 45 degree angle facing onwards towards you. But not in front

I thought this, left and right channel? do you have the sub?
Best would be like this. I don’t have the sub as find I have more than enough bass through this setup. If it’s on offer at some point though I may be tempted
40391906-owcHA.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions