Sons and daughters

Banned
My friend's wife is pregnant for the 7th time (If anyone is about to ask, I have asked him for his complete list of diet plan) He has 5 sons and one daugther and desperately hoping it will be a girl this time any thoughts

19 Comments

Why do people have so many kids, no offence, but more than 3 or 4, and you may as well be a rabbit :w00t:

Frigging ell thats a lot of kids. I will be fine with as long as i have two

So...what's your question?

Original Poster Banned

Abvance;2579948

None actually, there needs to be a question in every forum :whistling:

Abvance;2579948

I'm lost to, "He already has one daughter and desperately hoping it will be a girl this time?"
Is this a contraception question or something?...

Original Poster Banned

Fred Head;2580022

I'm lost to, "he already has a daughter and is hoping for a daughter this … I'm lost to, "he already has a daughter and is hoping for a daughter this time ?"Is this a contraception question or something?...

In this part of the world daughters are liked more than sons

My thoughts are that...it must be like living in a zoo!

Banned

Do you get more benefits for a girl?

Original Poster Banned

DLM;2580339

Do you get more benefits for a girl?

They do to be honest, but the man already owns three houses and is stil to turn 40 !!!! I , on teh other hand, am still paying morgage for the first one

Original Poster Banned

twinks;2580104

Seriously? so they've had that many kids until they had a girl and now … Seriously? so they've had that many kids until they had a girl and now they want another?Id say move and hope you dont have the same view

Twinks, I know I would have thought so, but he is one fo those who likes a lot of kids .... ohh and by the way he has recently moved from the UK I think will be back around mid- next year -

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2580541

They do to be honest, but the man already owns three houses and is stil … They do to be honest, but the man already owns three houses and is stil to turn 40 !!!! I , on teh other hand, am still paying morgage for the first one

How did he get to own the three house though, was it through breeding?

If they are living in a council flat they could get a nice big house in a few years time.

Original Poster Banned

Abvance;2580627

If they are living in a council flat they could get a nice big house in a … If they are living in a council flat they could get a nice big house in a few years time.

No counsil flats in Pakistan else I would apply for one given my director just told me I have to stay over here for another four months and then to India for three months

Original Poster Banned

DLM;2580601

How did he get to own the three house though, was it through breeding?

Lmao ...... so far he has human babies only

lucky guy

Do the kids look like the father............

Alfonse;2580866

:lol:

Alfonse;2580866

See ]this thread!

Original Poster Banned

Alfonse;2580866

Alfonse, you make me laugh matey

The three I have seen do ......
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…77
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763824
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523397
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414614061

See more discussions