Groups
    EXPIRED

sony 32 inch kdl32v4000 hd ready tv

could anyone please tell me where i could get one of these television as not having any luck at all with it. tried comet, currys , dixons , was looking for a stand for half price with it as well as them stores do it for around £400 for the tele and stand but can,t get one. anyone please help thanks

12 Comments

Was looking at them today

£200 pound off in Marks and Spencers on only the 32". Think it was £399 now.

Check online or go in store, and I warn you it was busy!

Best of luck

Bigpoppaad

Banned

john lewis

Try Richer sounds and John Lewis - plenty on this site for this TV - just put the code kdl32v4000 in the search bar

M&S have good guarantee and free install - but if you want to return within 7 days the technolology returns can be expensive

Hope that helps

also Argos
    hotukdeals.com/ite…cd/

Banned

Ros;3878089

Try Richer sounds and John Lewis - plenty on this site for this TV - just … Try Richer sounds and John Lewis - plenty on this site for this TV - just put the code kdl32v4000 in the search barM&S have good guarantee and free install - but if you want to return within 7 days the technolology returns can be expensiveHope that helpsalso Argos http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/304383/sony-32in-kdl32v4000-hd-digital-lcd/

or just try john lewis and get 5 year guarantee

Also PC World - they seem to do deals with home theatre and stands
    pcworld.co.uk/mar…896

Argos Sale Leaflet £342.54

Original Poster

still can,t get one anywhere sold out in dixons, curry, comet, argos i am not having any luck at all

Sorry if this comes up twice but tried to post an answer and don't know where it's gone!!!

If you go to idealo.co.uk and type in SONY KDL32V4000 you will find several companies selling this item but you will have to check the stock levels yourself, some companies are listed that have not previously been mentioned.

Good Luck

depending where about in wales you live if you can get to liverpool they have stock in the speke extra store (input L24 8RE as the postcode for the checker). If you're in North Wales you should be able to get there in an hour.

Original Poster

ok thanks everyone guess i will just have to either wait or find another one i like as not having no luck with this one

oops sorry website should be [url]www.idealo.co.uk[/url] in stock approx £335
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions