Sony 32g micro vault *warning*

Found 25th Aug 2009
Just a quick warning for bargain hunters i purchased a number of the above mentioned items from my local car boot sale for an amazing price of £5 each!
Now i dont get stung often but i got to admit this time thay got me big style as thay are totaly useless fakes!
I know loads of you are going to say what do you expect for a fiver but i have indeed has some real good bargain mem sticks from my local booty in the past , eg Kingston 8gig datatraveler for £10 about a year ago ( dos'nt sound that good now but was Hot price a year ago!)
Anyway after having prob's with my new stick a quick google coconfirmed that it was indeed a no good fake! that has been known about for ages! Why did'nt i know!
so i give you a pic of the fake item and a link to a site about it and i hope this will stop anybody els getting stung lol
I will be off back to the booty nx week looking for the **** who got me!

flashdrivefacts.wordpress.com/200…42/

1. Misc
  2. Sony
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Sony
6 Comments

well it did say 32G? wouldnt that put you off?

Original Poster

MarzBarz;6112694

well it did say 32G? wouldnt that put you off?

Yes i know now how silly i was! dont rub it in i just trying to stop anyone else getting ripped off lol:oops:
It was all nice and new and shiny and sony and cheap!!

Unlucky. How many did you buy?

Ok this is gonna sound really dumb but what was the packet supposed to say?

32GB??

AshleyRFC;6112766

Ok this is gonna sound really dumb but what was the packet supposed to … Ok this is gonna sound really dumb but what was the packet supposed to say?32GB??

yep
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…710
    2. Hi any flying experience for kids under 4?23
    3. Foo fighters pre sale code89
    4. Anyone got an Infrared bathroom heater?22

See more discussions