Groups
    EXPIRED

Sony 850i/nokia n73 on Contract

Hi all,

Im coming to the end of my 12 month contract and am looking on getting another contract and phone to replace my d600. The phones im looking at are the Nokia n73 or sony w850i/k800i if possible. I have seen deals on here for an 810i with 12months free line rental via cashback.

I was wondering if anybody knew of any similar deals with these phones as the best i have found is with O2 but thats an 18 month contract with 14months at half price on a £30 month tariff. I could make do with around 100 mins a month and a few texts so i dont need a huge amount of minutes.

I don't mind doing the cashback scheme as long as its with a reputable company as i doing this at the moment with the carphonewarehouse and haven't had a problem with the first 2 instalments.

Thanks for any info

Bluenose

6 Comments

K800i should return to it's bargain xmas prices come the end of march I hope.
    W880i just out and won't tumble to normal new phone price until April I think so again come the end of March I believe the W850i should be at a nice price then.

The Nokia N73 has an artificially high price due to being Nokia's premium phone and cannot see it dropping significantly.

Original Poster

Thanks for the info, i think i will wait until the beginning of next month then and see what offers are around then.

Cheers

Bluenose

schizoboy

K800i should return to it's bargain xmas prices come the end of march I … K800i should return to it's bargain xmas prices come the end of march I hope.W880i just out and won't tumble to normal new phone price until April I think so again come the end of March I believe the W850i should be at a nice price then.The Nokia N73 has an artificially high price due to being Nokia's premium phone and cannot see it dropping significantly.

You think this is nokia's premium phone?

I thought was more likely to be the 8800

Have you looked at 3 mobile?
    threestore.three.co.uk/

They have some half price line rental deals going on, for the N73 you can get a free phone and 8 months half price for an 18 month contract 300 mins 1000 txts. If you contact then on the online help desk they will also give you a code for a free bluetooth headset and you get a 512mb SD card free as well.

ALos if you go throu Quidco you get £100 cash back..

HOWEVER

If you pick another phone (any of the referbished ones) then you can get 18 months half price line rental (£17.50) and the £100 cash back, then sell the phone on ebay and get a 3 branded N73 on ebay (or the K800i) and use that.

This is what I am doing, also 3 are offering a very good service called x-series where you get unlimited interent on your phone, see the link on the website above, this works with the N73

Also note that the N95 is (supposedly) coming out in the next few weeks, and all the mobile companies seem to be reshuffling their contracts at the end of the month (all offers say "ends 31st March") so you could wait and see what comes up?

Original Poster

Thanks for all the info i think its best not to rush in and wait until april. Waiting a few extra days won't hurt and it might save me a few quid.

Cheers

Bluenose
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ide to sata converter12
      2. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz816
      3. cats and royal canin biscuits1018
      4. Mcdonalds fizzy drinks not working69

See more discussions