Groups

Sony a290 slr from Cash Generator in Hanley

Just took receipt of a Sony a290 with lens from Cash Generator in Hanley, arrived in an as new condition with the 4gb memory card!!!

I was really impressed with everything so i thought id share it with you all

5 Comments

What's the warranty on this (second hand?) camera?

Original Poster

Sorry i should have put that, when i contacted the store they informed me that it has a 6month warranty!

Original Poster

Whats the point, that was my initial thought, but the camera i got was in an "as new condition", so in my mind id rather save the money, especially as my local currys only ever had the display model. Not wanting to start a fight though Personal choice I guess.

Saved themselves £70 though so who cares. Plus got a memory card too.

I have Sony Alphas and really like them. An A200 and an A580. Nice cameras and beat the Canons at some things when comparing like for like price wise.

I am with the OP here, why buy new? £70 is a lot of money and with 6 month warranty you get peace of mind. If it's gonna break it's gonna break in the first few times of use or towards the end of its life span unless you do something stupid with in between,

Enjoy the £70 saving mate.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2957
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764181
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846148
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17406142

See more discussions