Original Poster SuperEd

Edited by: "goonertillidie" 17th Feb 2011

Original Poster SuperEd

Syzable

Good news

why you want a cheap media centre ? lol

goonertillidie

why you want a cheap media centre ? lol

Online will be so much better now with less hacking etc i hope.

Banned

ban the cheats I say

Original Poster SuperEd

Syzable

Online will be so much better now with less hacking etc i hope.

thats very true (_;) how long before we see a banned PS3 in FS/FT section X)

Banned

shame

Banned

Inb4 Ryouga cries.

Who cares about PSN anyway, Even though I ve had my PS3 for almost 3 years now, never played online..... I dont think I want to really.

saayinla

Who cares about PSN anyway, Even though I ve had my PS3 for almost 3 … Who cares about PSN anyway, Even though I ve had my PS3 for almost 3 years now, never played online..... I dont think I want to really.

Some games are PSN only or have a large element of online gaming to them so lot of people who care

Banned

Good. Perhaps I can go back to playing COD without the cheats

For those that have modded yours the error code is - 8002A227

It's banning the console so you can't set up another ID

[img]ps3news.com/mod…php?img=img_22551.jpg&w=500&h=400[/img]

Also reports that they are logging the PSN ID's as well for future banning reference to stop people coming back on.

Great news, these people should never be allowed online to ruin games for the rest of us.

dimebars

Good. Perhaps I can go back to playing COD without the cheats

i agree.

Syzable

For those that have modded yours the error code is - 8002A227It's banning … For those that have modded yours the error code is - 8002A227It's banning the console so you can't set up another ID[img]http://www.ps3news.com/modules/image_upload/plugins/thumb.php?img=img_22551.jpg&w=500&h=400[/img]Also reports that they are logging the PSN ID's as well for future banning reference to stop people coming back on.

sorry but source for anything your saying, because 227 error is a 30 day ban on psn for racist messages on psn

munaaf

sorry but source for anything your saying, because 227 error is a 30 day … sorry but source for anything your saying, because 227 error is a 30 day ban on psn for racist messages on psn

ps3news.com/PS3…e-7

Here's your source, plus a simple google search will get you thousands more hits as well.

Banned

Too little too late.

hopefully they ban all games

Syzable

[url=http://www.ps3news.com/PS3-Hacks/sony-suspends-ps3-consoles-psn-ban-wave-error-8002a227/page-7]http://www.ps3news.com/PS3-Hacks/sony-suspends-ps3-consoles-psn-ban-wave-error-8002a227/page-7[/url]Here's your source, plus a simple google search will get you thousands more hits as well.

Did you even look at the link?

Update: Many users including namdlo and nannou have pointed out the … Update: Many users including namdlo and nannou have pointed out the picture is dated, and have determined this scare to be more of a wake-up call than a true Sony PS3 ban wave over the PS JailBreak PS3 modchip.

I did but if you look at other sites (including C&VG) they are reporting confirmed cases as well.

I can install google on your browser for a fee if you like?

If you keep telling yourself it won't happen though you never know. lol

Syzable

http://www.ps3news.com/PS3-Hacks/sony-suspends-ps3-consoles-psn-ban-wave-error-8002a227/page-7Here's your source, plus a simple google search will get you thousands more hits as well.

That article is nearly 6 months old.

At the minute emails have been sent to users whose PS3's have been flagged asking them to update to OFW if they want to avoid a ban.

Actually the message it's giving people is:

“Notice: Access to the PlayStation(R)Network and access to Qriocity(TM) s … “Notice: Access to the PlayStation(R)Network and access to Qriocity(TM) services through your PlayStation (R)3 system has been terminated permanently due to the use of unauthorized circumvention devices and unauthorized or pirated software on your PlayStation(R)3 system.”

master_chief

Inb4 Ryouga cries.

Shame I wasnt in before the trolls.

dcx_badass

Jailbreaking etc is so much more than piracy, that's a tiny aspect. XBMC … Jailbreaking etc is so much more than piracy, that's a tiny aspect. XBMC must have made Microsoft so much extra, I personally bought 4 xboxes just for that, nothing else, just to run XBMC. My iPod is jailbroken so that I can have custom themes and lock screens. My wii is softmodded, not to pirate games, but to run them from a hard drive, I reflash/custom patch all my phones for the sake of tinkering. They need to think outside the box, and work with people isntead of against them.Hell I was flashing custom firmware/graphics/icons to my iPod 5 years ago, it's just what some people like to do, my digital camera is running custom firmware (CHDK).

Whilst that may be true for you, there are a lot of unscrupulous people who use a jailbreak for piracy and it is unfortunately those people's actions that mean Sony will never be supportive of third party firmware on their systems.

Josh

Banned

dcx_badass

Jailbreaking etc is so much more than piracy, that's a tiny aspect. XBMC … Jailbreaking etc is so much more than piracy, that's a tiny aspect. XBMC must have made Microsoft so much extra, I personally bought 4 xboxes just for that, nothing else, just to run XBMC. My iPod is jailbroken so that I can have custom themes and lock screens. My wii is softmodded, not to pirate games, but to run them from a hard drive, I reflash/custom patch all my phones for the sake of tinkering. They need to think outside the box, and work with people isntead of against them.Hell I was flashing custom firmware/graphics/icons to my iPod 5 years ago, it's just what some people like to do, my digital camera is running custom firmware (CHDK).

how much profit do you think they make from hardware?

In b4 'Terrorists using jailbroken PS3's to fly planes and detonate bombs' oO

Banned

PhearFactor

In b4 'Terrorists using jailbroken PS3's to fly planes and detonate … In b4 'Terrorists using jailbroken PS3's to fly planes and detonate bombs' oO

youve lost me......

come back to earth spaceman

casparwhite

youve lost me......come back to earth spaceman

Never! lol

Sorry, I just thought that was the natural progression. Cheaters, then Piracy, then Terrorism.

Banned

PhearFactor

Never! lolSorry, I just thought that was the natural progression. … Never! lolSorry, I just thought that was the natural progression. Cheaters, then Piracy, then Terrorism.

you missed racism.........sony dont supply white consoles like microsoft (in this region) although they have decided to fade them out now

Awww man, you have opened a can of worms now Caspar. I suggest this.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1015
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?917
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2484
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416151

See more discussions