Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...

Editor 18
Found 16th Oct 2017
...no, like seriously, in Taiwan.

So what are you getting? Well for your $1,398,000 yuan (£35,025) you'll acquire...

• A PlayStation 4 Pro system
  • Gran Turismo Sport
  • a PSVR Headset
  • 12 Months PS+
  • Sony Bravia 4K HDR TV
  • A Thrustmaster T-GT steering wheel/pedal set
  • Apiga AP1 racing wheel
  • AND a 2018 Mazda MX-5

Who's in?
2813481.jpg
[TAIWAN - October 16, 2017] Sony Interactive Entertainment Taiwan Limited (SIET) announced today it will launch an unprecedented, global limit of Group B of "Gran Turismo Sport Super bundled with the group." This group contains the same bundle PlayStation4 (PS4 ™) dedicated game "Gran Turismo Sport" (English Version), PlayStation®4 Pro (PS4 Pro) host, BRAVIA 4K HDR high-definition OLED TV and 2018 MAZDA MX-5 formula sports, etc., contains a total of eight products, suggested retail price of NT $ 1,398,000 dollars. In addition, the "Gran Turismo Sport Taiwan Cup" tournament experience and activities will be held November 4 in Taiwan held multi-point, are welcome to join!

2813481.jpg
"Gran Turismo Sport Super bundled with the group" dedicated to PS4 ™ game "Gran Turismo Sport" (English Version) is equipped with a number of top-: PS4 ™ Pro host, PlayStation®VR furnished luxury package, BRAVIA 4K HDR high-definition OLED TV, high-order steering wheel controller Thrustmaster T-GT and APIGA AP1 professional racing seats, plus PlayStation®Plus 12 months membership allows players to experience the fun of racing, enjoy the best gaming experience. The more the first time a collection appear in the game, known as the best entry control MAZDA MX-5 models of real vehicles sent a car. This combination will be bundled with the limited edition of NT $ 1,398,000 dollars in Taiwan, invited you to become a "Gran Turismo Sport Super same bundle group" masters!

Community Updates
Misc
18 Comments
Great deal for hair dressers.
Inb4 "Oh you were expecting the real thing".

32262360-qVdmq.jpg
The more the first time a collection appear in the game, known as the best entry control MAZDA MX-5 models of real vehicles sent a car.

Original Poster Editor
MIDURIX3 m ago

The more the first time a collection appear in the game, known as the best …The more the first time a collection appear in the game, known as the best entry control MAZDA MX-5 models of real vehicles sent a car.

I didn't want to put too much emphasis on the Mazda as I wasn't sure, but PlayStation Lifestyle seem sure it's the actual car.

Edit: But I guess the price kind of clarified that
Edited by: "BuzzDuraband" 16th Oct 2017
catbeans32 m ago

Great deal for hair dressers.

Yawn.
WTF you could buy a mouse for that !
Edited by: "Wongy110" 16th Oct 2017
Bought 10 for eBay
Heattttt ordered. Thanks OP. I'm rich like that
MIDURIX18 m ago

Yawn.

Are you a hairdresser or an MX5 owner?
catbeans4 m ago

Its 2017 mate, people can drive whatever the hell they want.
I'd order if it was 24 months ps+
catbeans17 m ago

Neither. I think it's a great car tho. I always thought a hairdressers car was something which looked fast, but wasn't, but the mx5 does 0-62 in 7.1 seconds (as fast as a BMW 320 m sport) so I wouldn't really call it slow. What is your definition of a hairdressers car?
MIDURIX15 m ago

Neither. I think it's a great car tho. I always thought a hairdressers car …Neither. I think it's a great car tho. I always thought a hairdressers car was something which looked fast, but wasn't, but the mx5 does 0-62 in 7.1 seconds (as fast as a BMW 320 m sport) so I wouldn't really call it slow. What is your definition of a hairdressers car?

The way it looks, reminds me of a Barbie play car.

g8spur28 m ago

It's a joke mate.
deleted800342
Pretty good deal considering it includes 12 months PS+
Banned
g8spur2 h, 45 m ago

Cry more?
If I was selling this bundle I'd probably mention the car first..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants