Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...

Editor 18
Found 16th Oct 2017
...no, like seriously, in Taiwan.

So what are you getting? Well for your $1,398,000 yuan (£35,025) you'll acquire...

• A PlayStation 4 Pro system
  • Gran Turismo Sport
  • a PSVR Headset
  • 12 Months PS+
  • Sony Bravia 4K HDR TV
  • A Thrustmaster T-GT steering wheel/pedal set
  • Apiga AP1 racing wheel
  • AND a 2018 Mazda MX-5

Who's in?
2813481.jpg
[TAIWAN - October 16, 2017] Sony Interactive Entertainment Taiwan Limited (SIET) announced today it will launch an unprecedented, global limit of Group B of "Gran Turismo Sport Super bundled with the group." This group contains the same bundle PlayStation4 (PS4 ™) dedicated game "Gran Turismo Sport" (English Version), PlayStation®4 Pro (PS4 Pro) host, BRAVIA 4K HDR high-definition OLED TV and 2018 MAZDA MX-5 formula sports, etc., contains a total of eight products, suggested retail price of NT $ 1,398,000 dollars. In addition, the "Gran Turismo Sport Taiwan Cup" tournament experience and activities will be held November 4 in Taiwan held multi-point, are welcome to join!

2813481.jpg
"Gran Turismo Sport Super bundled with the group" dedicated to PS4 ™ game "Gran Turismo Sport" (English Version) is equipped with a number of top-: PS4 ™ Pro host, PlayStation®VR furnished luxury package, BRAVIA 4K HDR high-definition OLED TV, high-order steering wheel controller Thrustmaster T-GT and APIGA AP1 professional racing seats, plus PlayStation®Plus 12 months membership allows players to experience the fun of racing, enjoy the best gaming experience. The more the first time a collection appear in the game, known as the best entry control MAZDA MX-5 models of real vehicles sent a car. This combination will be bundled with the limited edition of NT $ 1,398,000 dollars in Taiwan, invited you to become a "Gran Turismo Sport Super same bundle group" masters!

Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
18 Comments
Great deal for hair dressers.
Inb4 "Oh you were expecting the real thing".

32262360-qVdmq.jpg
The more the first time a collection appear in the game, known as the best entry control MAZDA MX-5 models of real vehicles sent a car.

Original Poster Editor
MIDURIX3 m ago

The more the first time a collection appear in the game, known as the best …The more the first time a collection appear in the game, known as the best entry control MAZDA MX-5 models of real vehicles sent a car.

I didn't want to put too much emphasis on the Mazda as I wasn't sure, but PlayStation Lifestyle seem sure it's the actual car.

Edit: But I guess the price kind of clarified that
Edited by: "BuzzDuraband" 16th Oct 2017
catbeans32 m ago

Great deal for hair dressers.

Yawn.
WTF you could buy a mouse for that !
Edited by: "Wongy110" 16th Oct 2017
Bought 10 for eBay
Heattttt ordered. Thanks OP. I'm rich like that
MIDURIX18 m ago

Yawn.

Are you a hairdresser or an MX5 owner?
catbeans4 m ago

Its 2017 mate, people can drive whatever the hell they want.
I'd order if it was 24 months ps+
catbeans17 m ago

Neither. I think it's a great car tho. I always thought a hairdressers car was something which looked fast, but wasn't, but the mx5 does 0-62 in 7.1 seconds (as fast as a BMW 320 m sport) so I wouldn't really call it slow. What is your definition of a hairdressers car?
MIDURIX15 m ago

Neither. I think it's a great car tho. I always thought a hairdressers car …Neither. I think it's a great car tho. I always thought a hairdressers car was something which looked fast, but wasn't, but the mx5 does 0-62 in 7.1 seconds (as fast as a BMW 320 m sport) so I wouldn't really call it slow. What is your definition of a hairdressers car?

The way it looks, reminds me of a Barbie play car.

g8spur28 m ago

It's a joke mate.
Pretty good deal considering it includes 12 months PS+
g8spur2 h, 45 m ago

Cry more?
If I was selling this bundle I'd probably mention the car first..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions