Sony BDP S370 Blu Ray Player

2 replies
Found 24th Feb 2011
Hello everyone,

I'm looking to but a Blu-Ray player and the Sony S370 has got rave reviews on here and other sites, I'm not into anything fancy like iPlayer. Just want to play Blu-Rays, upscale DVDs, Xvid from USB and MKV files.

Unfortunately I didn't go for this player when it was like £90, everywhere now seems to be at least £119. I notice that the S380 is due out next month, does this mean the S370 is likely to drop before the S380 is released.

I don't wanna buy it and find that it has dropped.

Any alternative recommendations taking into account my requirements for a Blu-Ray player.

Thanks

Edit: I just read a post of avofurms, someone is claiming to have got a S380 from Sony Center in Cardiff for £110. The persons says that the new model supports NTFS so you can have larger files than 2GB. I had a search on the Sony site, it's only showing the S370 for £179 (they must be joking!) but out of stock.

2 Comments

i have a sony s500 but theres a problem with the hdmi connection if you know how to fix it you can get a good deal

The s370 was £99 in John Lewis the other day with their guarantee
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…1015
    2. Sim deal with EU calls11
    3. Skateboarding advice (beginner) 25/yo211
    4. Do councils provide data when using a Data Collection company?68

See more discussions