Groups

Sony BDV-IT1000 Home Cinema

OK, so i've fallen in love with the above... found here

presscentre.sony.eu/Con…D=2

just wondered what people's opinions were - i believe it's going on sale in around 1-2 weeks for around £1,300-1,500...

it has a blu ray player, hdmi upscaling, 700 watts of sound, and super sexy slim line speakers which are as wide as your finger!

Is the quality of the system good?
    Can i get better for my money?

What do you think?

5 Comments

Hi'ya we bought the Bose Lifestyle 18 last year and it sounds absolutely awesome muh better than anything Ihave heard from a high street branded home cinema system. Ithink some Comet stores now stock them, but we bought ours from a Bose factory outlet in Portsmouth, I believe there are others across the country, I would definately recomend hearing one of these b4 making up your mind.

Bose.

Simples.

Original Poster

Mrs Pearce;5302240

Hi'ya we bought the Bose Lifestyle 18 last year and it sounds absolutely … Hi'ya we bought the Bose Lifestyle 18 last year and it sounds absolutely awesome muh better than anything Ihave heard from a high street branded home cinema system. Ithink some Comet stores now stock them, but we bought ours from a Bose factory outlet in Portsmouth, I believe there are others across the country, I would definately recomend hearing one of these b4 making up your mind.

thanks, bose were also a brand i was looking at... but the one i wanted was £6k :whistling: (what can i say, i have expensive taste!)

how much did you pay for the lifestyle 18?

i forgot to mention that im looking for wireless rear speakers (don't give me the "wireless sounds worse than cables" argument - im not listenting!)...

The Bose lifestyle from the outlet was £1200 bargain.

Original Poster

shame it doesn't have blu-ray... will definitely look at bose though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?1417
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047119
      3. love affairs1751
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927365

See more discussions