Sony bluray collection (white cases with gold writing), is there a list anywhere?

Found 19th Aug 2014
I hope someone knows what I mean! There is a collection of blurays, all sony I think, which are all numbered on the spines. Trying to find a full list but having trouble. Anyone?

Photo of example below.
Community Updates
MiscBlu-rayGoldSony
9 Comments
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81QIPSLYCpL._SL1500_.jpg
1. Taxi Driver
2. Bridge on the River Kwai
3. Stand by Me
4. Gandhi
5. Easy Rider
6. Midnight Express
7. Boyz N The Hood
8. Das Boot
9. The Guns of Navarone
10. Close Encounters of the Third Kind
11. Dr. Strangelove, or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
12. Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
13. The Caine Mutiny
14. Lawrence of Arabia
15. Bram Stoker's Dracula
16. Groundhog Day
17. Glory
whatsThePoint

1. Taxi Driver 2. Bridge on the River Kwai 3. Stand by Me 4. Gandhi 5. … 1. Taxi Driver 2. Bridge on the River Kwai 3. Stand by Me 4. Gandhi 5. Easy Rider 6. Midnight Express 7. Boyz N The Hood 8. Das Boot 9. The Guns of Navarone 10. Close Encounters of the Third Kind 11. Dr. Strangelove, or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb 12. Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 13. The Caine Mutiny 14. Lawrence of Arabia 15. Bram Stoker's Dracula 16. Groundhog Day 17. Glory

Thank you, that's not all of the though so must be an old list, there's afew new ones
Dantooine

Thank you, that's not all of the though so must be an old list, there's … Thank you, that's not all of the though so must be an old list, there's afew new ones

the last couple of years aren't on that list, but its the best I could do after spending 2 secs searching

I think these are the last 2
Remains of the Day
From Here to Eternity
Edited by: "whatsThePoint" 19th Aug 2014
Latest is number 20, On the Waterfront. From Here to Eternity is another so there's one more
whatsThePoint

the last couple of years aren't on that list, but its the best I could do … the last couple of years aren't on that list, but its the best I could do after spending 2 secs searchingI think these are the last 2Remains of the DayFrom Here to Eternity

I thought there were alot more than 20. Nice one, thats the full list
Dantooine

Latest is number 20, On the Waterfront. From Here to Eternity is another … Latest is number 20, On the Waterfront. From Here to Eternity is another so there's one more

Something I didn't know until recently was that Bridge on the River Kwai was written by Pierre Boulle and he went on to write Planet of the Apes. Pierre Boulle
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants