Sony Bravia KD55XE7002BU how many ports are 4K and which ones?

Found 22nd Nov 2017
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Are you on about the hdmi connections?
They should all be the same , why would you think any different?
The TV should auto detect what resolution its being sent.
stefromuk19 m ago

Are you on about the hdmi connections?They should all be the same , why …Are you on about the hdmi connections?They should all be the same , why would you think any different?The TV should auto detect what resolution its being sent.

Because most TVs do have differences. For example most Sonys this year only accept full bandwidth signals on ports 2 and 3.
I think only HDMI 2.0?? will give you 4K
Hallsie51 m ago

I think only HDMI 2.0?? will give you 4K

Yeah, but not all HDMI 2.0 ports will handle the full bandwidth.
Original Poster
stefromuk4 h, 36 m ago

Are you on about the hdmi connections?They should all be the same , why …Are you on about the hdmi connections?They should all be the same , why would you think any different?The TV should auto detect what resolution its being sent.

Because this has always been the case, just doesn't give much detail with in manual
machomansavage33 m ago

Because this has always been the case, just doesn't give much detail with …Because this has always been the case, just doesn't give much detail with in manual

Never heard of that.
I've got a Sony bravia , but then mines only a 1080p.
Original Poster
stefromuk23rd Nov

Never heard of that.I've got a Sony bravia , but then mines only a 1080p.

Had my reply and this is what they said "Enhanced
Set only for devices supporting High- Quality HDMI formats such as 4K 60p 4:2:0 10bit, 4:4:4, 4:2:2.
Be sure to use a Premium High Grade HDMI Cable that supports speed of 18 Gbps bearing the HDMI logo.
(Refer to the specification of the cable).
Note
• HDMIIN2andIN3only.
• Change to [Standard] if the picture and
sound do not output correctly in enhanced"
Original Poster
stefromuk23rd Nov

Enhanced
Set only for devices supporting High- Quality HDMI formats such as 4K 60p 4:2:0 10bit, 4:4:4, 4:2:2.
Be sure to use a Premium High Grade HDMI Cable that supports speed of 18 Gbps bearing the HDMI logo.
(Refer to the specification of the cable).
Note
• HDMIIN2andIN3only.
• Change to [Standard] if the picture and
sound do not output correctly in enhanced SONY REPLY. Sounds like you've learned something too
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants