Expired

sony c902 on o2 contract

8 replies
Found 6th Jul 2008
Hi i am looking for the best deal on a contract.The best i can find is a 18 month contract with 600 mins a month and unlimited texts for £35 a month with either £100 auto cash back or twelve months half price line rental by redemption.That deal came from mobiles.co.uk.I hope i have done the post correct.
thanks

8 Comments

go for vodafone
u get £130 cashback via quidco
first 3 mths £15
thereafter £30
600 min unlimited text
18mths contract
other high end phone available
[url]www.vodafone.co.uk[/url]

i wouldnt even bother with this phone load of ****, i had 3 of them all faulty! You cant even open the camera! Its hidden behind the fascia and all your meant to do is pull and it opens but does it eckers like! 3 i had and none would open! i got it on 02 and got it for £27 a month 800 minutes 2000 texts, unlimited 02 to 02 calls. 18 month contract xxx

missgem;2466618

i wouldnt even bother with this phone load of ****, i had 3 of them all … i wouldnt even bother with this phone load of ****, i had 3 of them all faulty! You cant even open the camera! Its hidden behind the fascia and all your meant to do is pull and it opens but does it eckers like! 3 i had and none would open! i got it on 02 and got it for £27 a month 800 minutes 2000 texts, unlimited 02 to 02 calls. 18 month contract xxx

where about did u get this deal from?

Rang 02 hun xxxx

I was already with 02 on sim only, and wanted a new phone so rang and told um a few white lies, i.e. i was leaving for another network, (before i rang though i did my research and got a few names of tarriffs, and changed the tariff and said thats what they were offering me) xx

missgem;2466752

I was already with 02 on sim only, and wanted a new phone so rang and … I was already with 02 on sim only, and wanted a new phone so rang and told um a few white lies, i.e. i was leaving for another network, (before i rang though i did my research and got a few names of tarriffs, and changed the tariff and said thats what they were offering me) xx

lol deception skills

oh yes as churchill doggie would say xx

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies vodafone is **** up here i might rethink about the phone.Has anybody got one that likes it?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380
    2. Show us your Photos 2017. October's Theme - 'Anything'32486
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247615
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604803

See more discussions