EXPIRED

Sony Continuous Play

Just a quick question.
Does anyone still have Sony Continuous Play ? Or am I the only sad git who still pays 5.99 a month for it for my ps3 ?

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

4 Comments

Dominatez

Just a quick question.Does anyone still have Sony Continuous Play ? Or am … Just a quick question.Does anyone still have Sony Continuous Play ? Or am I the only sad git who still pays 5.99 a month for it for my ps3 ?

As the policy is not just for PS3 consoles, but PlayStation Portable consoles as well, you may find some "sad gits" still paying the premium month-on-month.

[ hotukdeals.com/mis…829 ]

That said, I'm surprised you have not been forced away from renewing the policy by now.

[ hotukdeals.com/mis…260 ]

WarrantyEX & Amazon (UK)'s schemes have been discontinued:

[ hotukdeals.com/mis…626 ]

Other options:

"GAMEcare" uses Allianz Insurance plc/Three Pillars Business Solutions Limited:

[ game.co.uk/en/…TCs ]

So you could approach either to see if you can negotiate a better deal.

[ allianz.co.uk/hom…tml ]

Original Poster

No. I will need to be using it again because the ps3 now decided that it won't come on until it has been switched off and on twice and the fan sounds like a jet engine taking off. Its an old 40gb phat ps3 with a 500gb drive in it now.

Dominatez

No. I will need to be using it again because the ps3 now decided that it … No. I will need to be using it again because the ps3 now decided that it won't come on until it has been switched off and on twice and the fan sounds like a jet engine taking off. Its an old 40gb phat ps3 with a 500gb drive in it now.

Have you tried cleaning the vents in the side of casing &/or removing the case to dispose of the build-up of dust & associated dead upper epidermis cells that will have collated?

That said, why did you start the thread to ask if anybody was still paying £5.99 per month?

Why didn't you just use the contact references associated with your policy?

Original Poster

Now theres the thing. I know it is insured with domestic and general but I have never received a policy for it. I have had to replace it 3 times now and was just wondering if anyone still had continuous play still running.

And if i open the ps3 then that would be a waste of time me having continuous play as Sony would know if it had been opened.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    2. Which Camera?!!!22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1014
    4. Sky or Virgin?1418

See more discussions