Groups
    EXPIRED

Sony Cybershot 7, 8 12 Mega pixeL?? Dont mind really!!!

My wonderful Sony Cybershot 7.2 MP camera has died recently and I have been told that it will be too much to repair and so am looking for a new one. Can any recommend a good model and point me in the direction of any recent deals??

I would ideally like a 7/8mp but want to stay as reasonably priced too!!

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Thanks guys. x

4 Comments

Sorry, i know this is a bit of topic, but would you sell your battery charger for this? I have been to comet, currys, maplin & argos today looking for one as i can't find mine... thanks

I know its not Sony but I recently bought a Fujifilm Finepix S8000FD from ukdigitalcameras.co.uk. It cost me £166 (plus £6.99 delivery), it is 8M/Pixel, got an 18x optical zoom, takes excellent pics and is fairly easy to use. buying from ukdigitalcameras also gives you a 2 year warranty rather than the standard one.

Well worth the money in my book. Currently £199 in jessops and £187 in argos but both only offer 1 year warranty..

Original Poster

cheerleader;1862111

Sorry, i know this is a bit of topic, but would you sell your battery … Sorry, i know this is a bit of topic, but would you sell your battery charger for this? I have been to comet, currys, maplin & argos today looking for one as i can't find mine... thanks

Hi Cheerleader.Can you leave it with me and I'll speak to hubby tonight about it. Certainly if we decide on a different make altogether there is no point keeping it but in the meantime have you tried Ebay?

Original Poster

umanga;1862168

I know its not Sony but I recently bought a Fujifilm Finepix S8000FD from … I know its not Sony but I recently bought a Fujifilm Finepix S8000FD from ukdigitalcameras.co.uk. It cost me £166 (plus £6.99 delivery), it is 8M/Pixel, got an 18x optical zoom, takes excellent pics and is fairly easy to use. buying from ukdigitalcameras also gives you a 2 year warranty rather than the standard one.Well worth the money in my book. Currently £199 in jessops and £187 in argos but both only offer 1 year warranty..

Wow thanks umanga. Thats def given me food for thought and the spec seems really good on that too!:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can I use talktalk box with Virgin media?22
      2. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz926
      3. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?1020
      4. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?45

See more discussions